5

"What?!" Yoongi's eyes become big.

"Song Jung Min?!" Namjoon reassures. Tae nods. "What happened to Mae?" Jin becomes worried and looks at me. I eye Tae, begging him not to tell. "Mae-uh, bumped into him, and he got pissed. But, she defended herself. That made him even more pissed. So I stepped in, and knocked him out. We ran out of the shop before he could wake up. Luckily, he didn't know it was me, I had my mask pulled up. I believe Mae didn't though..." He sighs.

"At least youre okay." Jin rubs my back. I force a slight smile.

"You know what this means... We have to act fast." Jungkook looks at all of us. "Fuck, you're right." Yoongi says in disapproval. "That truck will be passing by in 3 weeks. Highly armed as well. We need to get ready. Mae, your going to have start training harder, and longer. I'm sorry, but we need you." Namjoon looks at me sympathetically. I nod.

"Alright, well, Mae, you can go shower if you want. Use the bathroom shower by the kitchen. I think Tae's gonna use the one in the hall." Jimin points.

I go to my room to get some some clothes, and finally, a new pair of undergarments. I've been in the same pair for 2 days. I walk into the kitchen and found the bathroom on the side.

I remove my clothes and hop in. It feels so good to shower. Especially to wash my hair. I have long hair, almost to my butt, so that means a lot of shampoo and conditioner.

I finally finish showering, and dry myself with my towel. I put my underwear on, all that stuff, and toss a tank top, some soft shorts, and a hoodie, incase it gets cold. I walk out, by the time I was finished it was already 7:30 pm (19:30). Some of the boys, Such as Yoongi, were already sound asleep. I was really tired as well, so I decide to go to bed. I open up the back door and let Sunja inside. I walk into the living room, letting the boys know that I'm going to sleep. They are as well. Lets just say it's been a long day.

I head to my room, with Sunja behind me. All the other boys head to their rooms and go to sleep. I let Sunja hop on my bed. He can sleep at the foot of my bed. I get in and turn off the lamp next to me, and fall into a slumber.
-----------

I guess you could say I'm a light sleeper. My eyes shoot open, and I sit up from my bed, as I hear the sound of footsteps on concrete and crunching leaves. I look around. Maybe I'm just hearing things. But maybe I'm not.  Just as I lay back down, a silhouette catches my attention. It wasn't just any silhouette, it was shaped as a human body. Okay this isn't a joke. I suddenly heard a bang and shot up from my bed. I need to wake the boys ups. I quickly run out of bed, trying not to wake Sunja up. I whip open the door, and just a few seconds after I do that, Jimin comes flying out of his room.

"D-did you hear that too?" Jimin asks. I nod with large eyes.

His room is right next to mine. So I'm not surprised he woke up as well. "Maerin go wake up Tae, Jin, and Jungkook. I'll go wake up Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok." I nod and quickly run into Tae's room.

I sprint to the side of his bed, removing the blanket, revealing a shirtless Taehyung. I feel my face get red, but now is not the time to stand here and admire his slightly toned figure. "Tae!" I whisper loudly, shaking him to get up. "T-Taehyung!". He slowly opens his eyes while groaning, and looks up at me. "Mae...?". "Tae, someone's outside the house." I look at him with wide eyes. Just as I say that, we hear another bang, making Tae shoot up from his bed. "What the fuck?" He peaks out his curtain and reaches for a hand gun, while scrutinizing the area. "Go wake up the others." He looks at me, then throws a shirt over his head. I nod, and scurry out of his room, going to Jungkook's.

"Kookie!" I barge in and shake his slumbering body. "Jungkook! Get up!" Another bang was heard, louder than the last. His eyes shoot open, and look up at me. "M-Maerin?" He quickly sits up from his bed. "Someones outside..." I whisper in a shaky voice. "Shit." He says while grabbing a knife off his side table. I run out back into the hall, and see all the boys, including Jin, scurrying around. The noises must have woke him. Namjoon notices me standing in the dark hall, and runs over to me.

"Maerin... Stay in your room, incase something happens." He hands me a revolver, and puts it in my hand. "Safety on," he turns the safety of  the gun on, "safety off." He turns it back off. "Got it?" He reassures. I nod my head hesitantly. "If someone gets in your room, and it's not us... You pull that fucking trigger, you hear?" Another bang was heard, and it came from the door. Namjoon's head snaps to the door. "Get to room now." He looks at me.

I sprint to my room, and just as I shut my door, I hear the front door being barged open. Sunja runs around the room, barking. I put my ear on my door, listening, gripping onto the gun tightly.

"Ah, good to see you...Bangtan." a voice speaks. "You have some fucking guts coming here Jung Min." I hear Hoseok's voice. It's him.

I hear Jung Min's loud chuckle. "Hold on... 1,2. 3,4,5. 6 and 7." I hear his foot steps walking around the room. "Taehyung-ah... Where's your little girlfriend... I could have sworn I heard about another Bangtan member..." He spoke. The boys stayed silent. Suddenly I heard a gunshot. I felt my heart stop, hoping none of the boys got shot.

"Fuckit. We'll kill you 7 first, then find her. And then, kill her... Or maybe, me and my boys will have a little fun with her... Who knows... Maybe I'll make her try that bra on for me... Right Taehyung?" Jung Min chuckles loudly.
"You sick fuck. Over my dead body." I hear Tae speak. "Don't shit with me, I know that was you in the black mask, buying her little panties and shit." Jung Min raises his voice.

"Anyways... I'll figure out what to do with that princess of yours later... We know you're targeting that arsenal truck, and we can't let that happen." Jung Min continued to speak. "We?" Yoongi spoke. "Yes... We."

Just as he says that, I hear more footsteps rushing into the house. Sunja continues to bark. All of a sudden, multiple guns were fired. I squeeze my eyes shut in fear. What if they're hurt? What if they need me! Shit. I quickly stand up, open the door quietly, and put my gun in my back pocket. I walk down the halls as quiet as I can. Jung Min is wrestling and fighting Jin, his back towards me, and there are multiple dead bodies on the floor. Luckily, none of the boys are one of them. But they are all injured, I look over and see Jimin sitting against the wall, holding his leg in pain. He looks at me quietly, and back at Jung Min.

Jin pulls out a gun, but Jung Min, grabs it, and throws it behind him, right to me. Jung Min slices Jin's forearm, and he grits his teeth and groans in pain. With all the power Jin had left, he kicked Jung Min where the sun doesn't shine, leaving him rolling around on the ground in pain. Shit. All the boys are injured, they can't move. I need to do something.

I grab Jin's gun off the floor, step on Jung Mins chest, holding him down, pointing the gun to his head. I take a deep breath and pull the trigger. But nothing. Shit.

Jung Min scoffs. "It's empty stupid bitch." He smiles sarcastically with his bloody lips, looking up at me.

I chuckle and throw the empty gun to the side, and pull out the gun in my back pocket. "This one isn't, stupid bitch." I come close to his face, pointing the gun to his head.

"Don't fuck with my boys." I tilt my head and look him in the eyes.

I feel my finger pull the trigger, and his bright red blood splatter over my hands and face, leaving his dead body, right in front of me.
-----

Well shit.

Aksjsnsnsjs Maerins such a badass.

Hope you lovelies enjoyed this chapter, it was a little short but, I promised you some action. Things are starting to get rolling hehe.

Please vote and comment, I appreciate it❤️❤️