6

My hands and face were covered in blood, I look up, and all the boys were staring at me.

"Well, shit." Jungkook smirks, glancing at all of the boys, still holding his side, covering his bloody wound.

D-did I...?

I did.

And it felt....good.

"M-Maerin, I told you to stay in your room." Namjoon groans, holding his gunshot wound. "I-I'm sorry, I heard shooting, and I thought he killed you all... I couldn't let that happen." I sigh.

I walk over to the sink, and rinse off the blood. "Just a second." I hold up my red stained finger, and hurry over to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. It took me a few minutes to find it, but I got it. I come back, and help up all the boys, and gently set them on the couch, tend to their injuries, clean their wounds, and bandage  them up.

"Thanks." Hoseok, winces as I clean his wounded hand and wrap it up. "What did I tell ya... She sure comes in handy, right?" Jimin flashes a squishy smile, while fiddling around with the bandage wrap around his leg. They all stay seated, as I put the first aid kit away when I finish tending to them.

I come back, and plop on the couch next to Yoongi and Namjoon.

"I think you're ready." Namjoon looks up from the ground, and up at me. "These past few days, you've made a shit ton of improvement, you know that?" He fiddles his eyebrows. I look at him, then at all the boys. They nod in agreement. "We'll keep training, but I think you've come a long way. You're ready to come with us when we hit up that truck." Jin slowly nods his head. "R-really?" I look at him. "That right there. That proved to us, you're not scared to get you're hands dirty." Jimin smirks, pointing at Jung Min's lifeless body. I chuckle softly. "Well... Nobody fucks with my boys." I stick my tongue out playfully. They all laugh, and Yoongi punches punches my shoulder softly. "Good job MaeMae." He ruffles my hair.

"Alright... Let's go back to bed." Jin slowly stands up, with the rest of the boys.

"Um... What about the bodies..." I look at the corpses on floor. "Eh... Well deal with them tomorrow." Jungkook shrugs and yawns, making me giggle. They all slowly make their way back to their rooms, limping, waddling, whatever gets them there. I walk back to my room, and feel a hand grab my wrist before I enter my room. I snap my head back, and look at Taehyung. "Nice job munchkin." He yawns and enters his room, shutting the door behind him.

I open my door, and see Sunja sitting there, waiting for someone to come in. "I'm sorry baby... I left you in here alone." I pat his head, and change into a new pair of clothes, then climb into bed, and fall back asleep.

What a night.
________

HAHHSHSHS ITS A SHORT CHAPTER

BUT WORRY NOT.

I am almost done with the next chapter as well. *wiggles eyebrows*

Please comment and vote, I really really really appreciate it.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️