24

FUCK IM SUCH AN ASSHOLE. I LEFT YALL HANGING FOR A MONTH OR MORE JFC
I
AM
SO
SORRY ㅠㅠ

BUT

Before you read this next chapter, I just wanted to let you know,
I have a new Jimin fanfic coming out! I would really appreciate if you all checked it out <3! It's called 'Ectopic'.

 Before you read this next chapter, I just wanted to let you know, I have a new Jimin fanfic coming out! I would really appreciate if you all checked it out <3! It's called 'Ectopic'

It's about a girl named Song JiHye. Ever since she was young, many strange things had been happening to her. At age 7, she was thrown into a facility, the paranormal department to be exact. She was experimented on tremendously. Being treated like an object. No one cared for her, or looked after her. All they would do is just watch her through the cameras. Watching what happens to her without helping.

Except Jimin.

Jimin was the only one who wanted nothing but for JiHye to be safe and happy. And boy, did he love her very, very much. The only problem was, he was the reason why she was unhappy. He was the reason she became an experiment. He was the reason she wasn't allowed to leave the facility when she wanted. Why? Jimin can only be seen by her. He could only be felt by her. He was like an average human around her.

Just an average human with some freaky strengths and abilities.

He is an entity, a spirit that is connected to her. JiHye was able to do things with Jimin, that no one had ever seen before.

But all she ever wanted was a normal life.

I hope this gave you an idea of what Ectopic is about, and I hope those of you who choose to check it out enjoy it! Anyways, here's another update. I know, I know excuses... I've been crazy busy, and just rarely get the chance to get on here, and finish updating. I always start writing a new chapter, but then find myself being unable to finish. Not only that, but I go and get inspired to write another story, when I barely have time to finish up the one I'm working on right now. SMH.

But I promise, I'll be back at it with those quick updates for you all. Thank you guys so much for your awesome support and lovely comments. They really do motivate me. And if you actually read all this or made it this far in my A.N, *BIG HUG* u have jams lmao.

I think I've done enough talking (or typing) so, enough chat, you may now read the update you deserve.

---------------------

"Wait, but what heist are we pulling off first?" Jimin blurted out, while Jin was in the kitchen making us all some breakfast.

"Well obviously the jewelry shop." Namjoon answered. "It's been a while since we've planned for a heist like the bank. It would obviously be better for us to start off small." Namjoon chuckled.