Chapter Sixteen

They were standin all around me with their shirts off and I stared at each of them waitin to make their move. They didn't. "WTF! Ya'll just gone stand there and look at me?" They still didn't say a word until Tip came back into the room with a blunt in his hand.

"Damn baby...I guess u are over me. U know I wasn't gone let nothin happen to u. Just testin u, that's all. U wanna hit this blunt wit me?" I shook my head no as the men walked out of the room. I couldn't believe all this hype he was puttin on these n!ggas. He really had me shook for a minute.

He untied me and back away just starin at me. I got up slowly to see if he would make any type of move. When all he did was smoke his blunt, I walked up to him and slapped him. Smoke flew from his mouth and he grabbed his face. He just stared at me thought without makin a move. He knew now that I wasn't playin with his ass. I didn't wanna talk to him. Didn't wanna f#ck with him. It was over.

I ran out of the door and up the stairs and found my way out of the house. When I got down the steps, about ten police cars jumped out and I stood there with my hands in the air. Joi jumped out of one of the cars and told me to come down the steps. The other police ran into the house and one by one they brought out, all the dudes. Tip was the last to come out and he didn't look surprised. When he passed me, he smiled. "Guess I'll catch u the next lifetime babygirl." I just stared at him without a word. When they finally put him in the car, I wrapped my arms around Joi's neck thankin her.

"Shawn called me from a plane. He was on his way to Mexico some damn where but as soon as that plan lands at the airport, ya'll ain't gone hafta worry about Big Tony fat ass for a long time."

"I love u Joi," I said huggin her again.

Joi took me back to my place and Tyler was sittin outside the gate lookin like somebody pee'd in his noodles. "Hey baby, need some help," I said in a sexy tone.

"B!tch, where u been at?"

"It's a long story."

About a hour after Joi dropped us off, my cell rang and it was from Shawn. "Hey baby, u okay," I said as soon as I picked it up.

"U know I am...U still wanna move to Cali?"

"Nah...I'm movin back in with u."

"Good and hey...u didn't f#ck Tip did u?"

"U don't know me better than that Shawn?"

"Yeah, I know I'm trippin. Look, I love u Ma."

"I love u baby."

We hung up and I couldn't help the grin that was plastered across my face. I guess dreams can come true. I was doin well. Had the man of my dreams. My best friend back. A new friend in Joi. Who said I couldn't make it out the hood?

I could feel Tyler's eyes on me and I didn't look at him until he sucked his teeth. And as soon as I did, he turned away from. "I can't stand ya'll hetero's."

The End.