Chapter Ten- Part 1

I was in the middle of tellin Tyler everythin that happened to me yesterday and this idiot was laughin like he ain't have no type of sense. "OMG! Hahhhhhhhhh. B!tch u are ca-ray-zay. U went ham on that hoe like u a ninja for real. Hahahahhhh, I bet homegurl won't be callin nobody else a hood rat hoe. Hahhaaaaa, u got my ass in tears over here for real Beyonce."

"This shit ain't funny Ty. I messed up wit Shawn. He won't even talk to me."

"Atleast u got some of the sweet lip. U got to taste that chocolate and now u got it bad, that's how it be though. Just call his ass back to back to back. I'll bet he'll answer u with no question."

"No he won't."

"U shittin me, I did it, done it, and perfected it. I know...But I still can't get over that. I wish I was there, I would've been tapin that shit and put it on youtube, myspace, and sent it to America's Funniest Home Videos. When hood b!tches attack."

"I'm bout done talkin to u Tyler. I'm f#ckin serious b!tch! I told him I love him and everythin. I don't just do that shit. He's the one for me and I know that. I felt fire in that kiss and call me a punk, a softy, or whatever but I know what I felt with him. Things are different for me when I'm with him. He makes me so happy and he makes me laugh. Nobody does that for me."

"B!tch what do u call this humor I hit yo ass with everyday?"

"Tyler, I'm done talkin to u, Bye!"

I sware he could be so stupid sometimes. I was starin at the ceilin still in bed thinkin about what I did. I had totally gone too far now. I had lost the man for me and I punched his mom. WTF was I thinkin? I wasn't thinkin. I was that old ghetto b!tch I kept tryin so hard to bury. Someone knocked on the door and I figured it was Joi.

"Come in," I said sittin up as the door opened.

"Heey, how's it goin?"

"Joi...I can't even explain the embarassment I feel. I use to not even care what people think of me. I never got embarassed over the things I did."

"Ur changin boo."

"Then why did I do that? Why did I hafta go and do that to Shawn's mom?"

"She deserved it. I love my auntie but she be actin so proper sometimes. She did the same thing with Tiffany. Shawn's ex. Did he tell u about her?"

"Yeah he did. He felt comfortable enough to do so and now I totally blew it."

"U didn't. Give him sometime to cool down. He'll come back around. But I gotta get to work, what u doin today?"

"I'ma go look for me a job."

"Don't forget to call them folks first."

"Yeah I know."

"keep ur head up boo. It ain't ova between ya'll."

She left out and I got up to take a shower. I grabbed somethin decent to wear and headed to the bathroom. As I stood in the mirror brushin my teeth, I got a text from Tyler that said LOL. I propped my toothbrush in my mouth and texted him back:

U are such a dumb f#ck.

When I finished, I turned on the hot water for my shower and then I remembered my bandages. I took them off and undressed completely. I got into the shower and arched my back when the water burned my side wound. I turned on the cold water to balance it out. After cleanin my body, I got out and dried off. While I lotioned my body, I heard somethin bang against the house and I jumped scared as hell. I listened for a second and then I heard small noises against the house. I hoped to God that nobody was tryna break into this piece. I dressed in my outfit really quick and ran out of the bathroom into the hallway. I thought I heard something in Quis' room and being the bold b!tch I am, I walked towards his room and stood there contemplatin whether or not to go inside. When I heard the window open, it was time to face my fears.