Chapter Five- Part 2

I stared at her as she looked at me like she was in shock herself and then a huge smile came across her face. I wiped my mouth off and turned away from her. I walked outta the room and closed the door. I wanted to lock it but I just walked down the steps and sat on the couch. The thought of Tiffany came into my mind and then I thought about Beyonce's lips. They were really soft. I shook my head and got up to grab a beer from the fridge.

The phone rang and I knew that it was Dro. Thank God I needed somethin to get my mind off Beyonce. "Hello?"

"WHAT UP N!GGA!" I took the phone away from my ear and looked at it. When I placed my ear on the phone he was laughin like somebody told a joke so I figured he was high. I was about to hang up but then he began to talk. "What u in for today?"

"Nothin man. I was gone call yo ass later and talk to u about my situation. I'on wanna talk about it over the phone. U know what I'm talkin about."

"Oh fo sho man. I'm high as a paper plane right now and when I come down I'ma come thru or why don't u just come here."

"I can't man. I'm a lil busy handlin somethin right now."

"Oh shit! Could that be homegurl's ass, HAhahh. U handlin that, n!gga?"

"N!gga bye!" I shook my head and turned around to see that Beyonce was standin right behind me. She was just starin at me with a smile on her face. She was actually makin me mad a little and a little freaked out.

"Will u take me too Chilli's please?"

"Chilli's?"

"Yeah, we ain't gotta sit down and shit. I'll get the to-go stuff. I'm really hungry."

"Yeah, get dressed."

"I am dressed. I just need to get my purse."

"U really goin out like that," I said followin behind her as she walked towards the steps. She ignored me and ran upstairs.

When we got into the car, she reached for my radio and I slapped her hands away. "What u doin?"

"I was about to turn the radio on. Get some tunes up in this b!tch."

"Uh..neh. I don't ride around with shit boomin and beepin. That's for them bird ass n!ggas."

"OMG!" She sucked her teeth and folded her arms. She wasn't wearin her shades anymore and I realized that she had some pretty eyes. There was a little black mark under her eye but u couldn't tell that much.

She reached into her purse and pulled out her phone, she held it for a minute and looked at it. I guess she was turnin it on. I needed to go back home and get my cell phone. Home...Did I even have a home anymore? Atleast I had my car back now. My puzzled life was slowly comin back together.

"U mean to tell me, we gone sit in this car and not say shit. Not hear shit but each other breathe? This here is wack shawty. I can't sit in here like this."

"Would u rather walk to Chilli's and get the shit yourself?"

"Would u let me do that, bodyguard," she said claspin her hands together like she was really beggin me and then she began to laugh. I shook my head at her wonderin when she would ever learn.

"If u don't mind me askin, what do u plan on doin wit ur life?" She looked at me a little offended and sucked her teeth again. "U got somethin in your teeth? I should have a toothpick in the dash." She let out a huge sigh and then she looked at me and smiled.