Chapter Three-Part 1

I woke up in Money's bed naked. This was nothing new to me since this happened to me all the time in Tip's bed. I sware I didn't plan on sleeping wit this dude but he wore a condom, ate me from front to back, and did other things that Tip had to much pride to do. I smiled to myself still shaking a little at the thought of things he did.

Before too long Money walked into the room not even looking at me. He was avoiding my eye contact. I sat up a little starin at his back where he had all kinds of tattoo's plastered across it. He walked to his closet and stood in the doorway picking out something to wear. U can't speak?" He turned around slowly and stared at me blankly.

"What do u want me to say?"

"Say anything. U actin like I'm not even sittin here."

"I ain't got nothing to say to yo ass."

I was in shock that he was actin like this. Why would he treat me like we ain't just f#cked something wicked a few hours before. He was the one callin out my name and now he couldn't even say two words to me like I was some ho he just picked up. "So....u just gone ignore me like f#ck what happened last night? Is that how u do, Money?"

"Beyonce wtf u want me to do? We ain't together or nothing. U got a man remember. I just wanted to get some p#ssy and I got it so what? U thought a n!gga was tryna lace u up and ride for u? Nah man. U got somebody for that."

"We ain't like that anymore."

"Whatever. Look, I got sh!t to do so I would appreciate it if u got ur sh!t so I can take yo ass back home." I looked at him like this wasn't happenin to me. I know for sure my p#ssy was better than he was making it out to be.

I got off the bed and slid on my dress as he put on his pants. I stared at him with ice in my eyes and I knew he could feel the hairs on his neck rising up. He caught me and I didn't take my eyes off him. "Why u lookin at me like that? What, u mad?"

"I'm straight shawty. U ain't even gotta take me home. I'll catch the bus."

"Now u gone act stupid."

"What?"

"What?"

We stared at one another for a minute. Why was he actin like this. "So u were tryna get Tip back for something he did to you. Is that why u f#cked me?" He laughed ignorin my question. "I'll take that as a yes. U are such a b!tch ass n!gga shawty." He stopped what he was doin to look at me again in a stare. He lifted his head to the ceilin as if he was tryna ask God to help him keep his mouth closed. I stood up with my shoes on and I went into his bathroom to f!x my hair back straight. It was a little wild but u couldn't really tell. As soon as I walked out, Money grabbed me and held onto me real tight.

"Let me go shawty."

"So u callin me names now hunh?"

"Let me go man."

"Who actin like a b!tch now?" He pushed me onto the bed and jumped ontop of me. I felt him kickin his pants off but I wasn't tryna sleep wit him again.

"No Money, stop!"

"I can't f#ck now!"

"NO! Get the f#ck off me n!gga." He got off me and snatched me up and pushed me down on the floor. I nearly broke my ankle wit these heels on. "WTF are u doin?" I tried to get up but he pushed me back down.

"U like being disrespectful hunh? That sh!t ain't gone fly wit me. That's why u should neva get in the car wit a stranger cause u never know what they'll do to yo ass. U call me a b!tch again ho and I'ma f#ck yo ass up."