Chapter Four- Part 1

I couldn't believe how rude Shawn was actin towards me. Any nigga would be happy for me to even talk to him and he actin like he some damn Prince Charmin or somethin. I was steamin mad sittin in this car with Ty and really wantin to ask him to turn around so that I could finish blowin my steam off from Tip on him. And speakin of him, I couldn't belive how he showed up to the bbq with some b!tch that wasn't even cute. And she had the nerve to jump in my face like she knew me.

I folded down the mirror and checked my neck to make sure I wouldn't have a matchin scar to go with my black eye. I saw Ty shakin his head out the c#rner of my eye and I let out a huge sigh and he laughed. "B!tch don't even act like that. U knew sooner or later, I was gone bring this shit up. What...were u thinkin?"

I just rolled my eyes at him. What did he think I was gone do when I saw Tip with another girl on his arm. Chill and relax like it don't phase me? Hell nah. It'll be drama before that.

"So now u don't wanna talk about it?"

"What is there to talk about?"

"The way u just showed ur ass back there like some wild hause(horse). U embarassed urself."

"I ain't do shit."

"Oh yeah I forgot. U Beeeyyyoonnnceeee. U da shit. Don't nobody phase u besides Tip."

"Whatever Ty."

"Oh u gone learn, B!tch."

"Just take me to the mall," I said ignorin him and turnin up the radio. Greg Street was on the mic. He had to be the ugliest thing besides that other dude from 1079 that be on the radio early in the mornin with Rashuan Ali.

"We got a brand new number one on the countdown tonight and before we play that, I wanna send a special shout out to my girl Jennifer Hudson. Everybody's been callin me and askin if I would definitely say somethin about the situation but I dont' wanna dig into it too much without knowin everythin myself so....Our prayers are with u and ur family Jen. And with all of that bein said I feel wrong for continuin on with this countdown like this, but.... here's the number one song Single Ladies by ur girl Beyonce. The new album in stores November the eighteenth. Heard it was hot so be on the lookout for that. Have a great weekend and be safe everbody. Live ur Life to the fullest."

I couldn't even pay attention to the song because I was thinkin about Jennifer Hudson. This had to be the most craziest thing ever. This was the wrong time to play that song. Ty turned the radio off and we rode to the mall in silence. I'm pretty sure he was thinkin about the same things I was.

We decided to drive all the way to Lenox because that's where they had the hottest shit and hot shoes besides the Phillips Plaza. As soon as we parked, Ty hugged onto me over the gear shift tellin me he loved me. "I love u too baby."

"No I mean, I really love u Bey. What will I do if somethin ever happens to u like that?" I could see the concern in his eyes but he didn't have to think like that. U draw that stuff towards u, if u do.

"Don't trip on me boo. Everythin will work out. Don't talk like that. Let's go shop," I said gettin out of the car and f!xin my outfit. Ty was still starin at me thru the windows and i smiled at him and walked over to his side to pull him out of the car.

We walked towards the mall hand in hand. As soon as i got inside i lit up. I wanted to buy everythin but I knew I had to stay on a budget. I really wanted to go to Neiman's but instead we went to Macy's for outfits and shoes. After shoppin around a bit, I saw two fly ass dresses that I had to try on. Ty was somewhere around but I needed to find him in order for him to choose. I found him near the perfumes and colognes starin at some dude who had blonde hair and was dressed in exotic fashion. Ty was a sucker for dudes who had their own style. He dated roughneck dudes but befriended exotic dudes.