Chapter Eleven- Part 2

I woke up with my back to Beyonce. She had her arms wrapped around me so tight. When I tried to move she tightened them like she was afraid to let me go. I grabbed her arms and loosened them with a little force and she let me go. I got up off the bed to get inside the restroom before I pee'd on myself. While I was standin there at the toilet, I looked up to see that she was still naked. She now had her back facin me and that tattoo of Tip's name on her lower back had me a little angry. I never understood why women got names of dudes on them especially if they weren't married.

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and walked to the kitchen naked. I went into the fridge to see that I didn't have anythin inside. I needed to go shoppin. I closed the door and walked back to the room to check the clock for the time: 8:17 am.

I went back into the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the knob all the way to the left so nothin but the hot water was on and got inside. I let the water run over my head and face as I thought about Beyonce as bein my girl now. I was hopin that things between us only got better and I didn't retreat back to my old ways of cheatin. I knew Beyonce had already been thru that but with Tiffany poppin into my mind sometimes it really did affect me. I reached for my bodywash and I heard little footsteps and I knew that she was woke. "What's up Ma? How u feelin?"

"Tired," she said in a cute groggy voice. "U don't go to work til three, why u up so early?"

"Gotta go to the store to get some groceries. U comin wit me?"

"U want me to?"

"I would like for my woman to escort me, yes." I heard her flush the toilet but it didn't effect the water.

"Yeah ahight," she said openin the door of the shower and puttin her hand under the water. She snatched it back when she felt the burnin water in her palm. "Shawn, wtf."

"What? I gotta get clean. That's how I shower. Warm water don't get inside them pores and snatch that dirt and cum out."

"But I wanna get in witchu."

"Come on," I said movin aside so she could get in but she looked at me with her head cocked and her lips twisted.

"I ain't gettin in there. That shit is too damn hot."

"I'ma turn it down just for u. Come on," I said reachin for the knob and turnin it to the right to cool the water down. She reached her hand under their again and said it's still too hot. "So u take cold showers?"

"No! I take warm showers."

"This is warm right here. Just get in."

"But it's hot," she whined as I pulled in her and wrapped my arms around her thick frame. She leaned her head against my chest as we stood under the shower head lettin the water run over both of us. She looked up at me and smiled. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and she grabbed my bodywash and laughed. "U got sensitive skin or somethin?"

"Yeah, I can't bathe with soap. It don't make me feel fresh," I said makin her laugh but I was really serious. I finished washin and she began.

As I got out, I looked at her ass to see if I really burnt her from the stove. She didn't have a blemish on her unless she was still swollen, which was a lot, but I doubted it. One thing I def loved that she was much more thicker than Tiffany. Tiff ain't really have no butt. She was really slim but she had nice breasts. She was shaped like a breast implanted white girl.