Chapter Thirteen-Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Get out the car."

"Are u f#ckin crazy? I can't even see out here. Ain't no way I"m gettin out of this car."

"Get out the car."

"Are u plannin on leavin me out here?"

"Get out!" I stared at the space where I thought he was and then I sat my purse on the floor before slowly gettin out of the car. I heard him slam the door and then I felt him grab me. He pushed me on the car.

"Climb on top of the car."

"Shawn-"

"Just do it." I let out a long sigh this time and found my way slippin a few times to the top of the car. I heard him doin somethin and he did the same. When he got ontop of the car, his pants were off. He searched for me and we started kissin. The more we kissed, I forgot all about how mad I was. It was more than convenient for me to have a skirt on right now, I thought to myself and he eased two fingers up my thigh and inside me. I moaned as he used one hand to f#ck me and the other to caress my breasts. I nutted in less than two minutes.

He kissed my thighes and I felt his tongue lickin my clit ball and my legs began to shake in anticipation. This was more than spontaneous. This was crazy.

He dug his tongue inside and I screamed his name. I heard my voice echo as I gasped for air. His tongue felt like one of his fingers the way he kept jammin it inside me lickin and suckin every inch of me. When he was done, he didn't hesitate to stick himself inside me and wrap his arms around my body. He started off slowly squeezin me every stroke he sat inside me. I felt a tear comin from my eye and I heard him whisper that he was sorry. I did the same and pushed my pelvis back against his as he began to swirl his hips. I could feel a nut comin and I began to shake.

He released my body and grabbed onto my legs sittin them on his shoulders. He started pumpin faster and faster makin me echo his name throughout the park. When he finally said my name I knew he was about to cum. When he did, he fell on top of me and we layed there on top of his car for a while. "U know I love u right Shawn?"

"Yeah Ma. This whole park know that," he said makin us both laugh.

We got our clothes back on and we found our way out of the park. When we got home, we went for another round in the shower.

The next mornin, I woke with Shawn's arms tightly around my body. I just stared at his eyelids thinkin about the love we made all this mornin. His eyes started to flutter and he opened one of them to see that I was starin at him. I laughed at him still smilin. "Why u starin at me like that? What u plannin on doin to me?"

"Nothin baby. I just adore u sometimes. I want us to continue to be happy."

"U for real?"

"Yeah."

"Well in that case, I got a offer for u."

"What's that?"

"I'm takin next week off and I wanna drive down to Miami."

"Really?"

"Yeah..just me and u chillin on the beach."

"I think I like that. I've never been to the beach."

He opened both of his eyes and stared at me. "Are u serious?"

"Yeah...I don't even know how to swim."

"Are u serious?"

"Yes."