Chapter 3

"E-excuse me?"

"What?"

"Boss called for you" she informed, swallowing hard, not daring to look at the assassin in the eye. not many dared to look at her in the eye. They heard rumours, that if one looked into 'Azaleas's' eyes, they wouldn't be able to sleep again.

Azalea didn't deny them of course, she enjoyed these rumours, enjoyed people being scared of her, and enjoyed scaring others.

"Karl? Now? I wonder why. Say, June, would you mind doing something for me?"

"Yes! I-i mean no! Not at all!"

"Good, now go tell Karl that you couldn't find me, oh, and open the gates up for me, i wanna go for a walk."

"Huh? b-but that's..."

"Are you saying you can't do it?"

"Absolutely not! I'll...get it done immediately."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you know how mad he is???" Carson whispered to her harshly when he found her leisurely sipping her drink. She just shrugged in response.

"He's gonna kill you!"

"Not possible"

"How can you be so calm when the boss is pissed off at you"

"It's fun seeing him mad. His eyes become red and bulge out of his face with all nerves popping out! It looks like he's constipated!" She laughed picturing his face the last time she messed up.

He hated how she took work this lightly.

"okay okay...i get it.." He breathed out in relief hoping she finally understood. "I'm the only one who finds this funny, right? I get it."

Oh how he wished to strangle her to death and push her into the ocean.

She smirked and leaned closer. "You have a murderous look in your eyes darling....i wonder, are you thinking about how you are going to put a gun in that persons throat and shoot inside, making all their insides explode and blood seep outta there mouth with-" "Stop!"

She smirked. "Why? I was having fun imagining it Hun. You're such a bore."

She looked really cheerful for a girl who had to face an angry boss.

"Azalea. Where were you?"

"Out."

"Don't you know the rule about not going out the walls unless given permission?"

"Rules are meant to be broken. Except for the one to.....Not look at me in the eye." She whispered, looking up at the panicked fellow assassins and hackers, oh, and stalkers (if that's what you can call them).

Karl just sighed. He couldn't do anything, could he?

"Alright. Coming back to why we all are gathered here. What information have you got so far, Melanie?"

"Poallo rovido. Alias name M K Smith.  Born in 1959, second of September. Lost his mom in his father's private gang affairs.  According to Azalea and some other sources, he is presently a head of a small mafia. I believe that he is currently hiding in 1082 Forsyth Line Rd, Rural Hall, NC, 27045. I will need a little bit more time to confirm that."

Karl nodded and looked at the absent minded Azalea. 

"Azalea. Did you get that?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah. But Mellie, that shit is totally useless." She deadpanned. "Probably except where he and his folks stay, but other than that it's total nonsense."