Chapter Twelve- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"No. I just needed a stress reliever. And since u ain't f#ckin me where can I get my feel good on at?"

"Ma, stop it," he said laughin.

And after all of this, I had time to think of what he said to me about my tattoo too. I thought about puttin his name on me too but I just came to a point where I would give Tip a card and be done with thankin him.

"After all this u've done for me baby...I'ma remove the tattoo of Tip's name off my back. I'ma write him a letter and let him know what he did was cool but I got somebody that's ice cold cool."

"For real?"

"I'm serious. I got a lot of love for u baby. I would do it for u. U just gotta promise that u'll be there to hold my hand and be by my side."

"I gotchu Ma."

We layed down together in each other's embrace and before long we both fell asleep.

The next day I had to go to work at one and Tyler was suppose to be pickin me up but he was sick so I had to ride the bus. When I got to work, it was like workin my shift and Tylers because I was doin so much shit. After serving ten tables back to back, I finally took a break and decided to check out this shop across the way from my job. It looked like they had some thank u cards in there so I decided to go and purchase one. After I payed fifty cents for one, I walked out of the front door to find some dude walkin and talkin with another dude nearly hand in hand. One of the dudes looked like Tyler but he was at home sick so I knew I had to be trippin.

But when I heard that dude laughin loudly like a hyena I knew that it was def Ty. I ran up behind the men not even tryin to hide myself and when I got close enought to smell raspberry melon perfume flowin off the men I knew that it was Ty. I pushed him when I got close enough and stopped with my hands folded waitin for him to turn around. When he did he was already cussin. "I just know a ma-f#cka ain't had the guts to touch a b!tch like me cause-" he stopped when he realized that it was me. "Oh hey girl..I mean ohhh.. ACHOO! Gurl I'm so damn sick, I don't know how I got down here."

"Cut the bullshit Tyler. WTF u doin? Why u ain't come to work today? I'm doin all yo shit."

"I told u I didn't feel good."

"U got the dick blues I bet."

"Hell yeah!" He said laughin and grabbin his chest leanin forward but I wasn't in a laughin mood. I was pissed off as hell. I cut my eyes at the dude he was with and I looked back to Tyler waiting for another explanation of why he did this to me. He grabbed my arm while smilin at the man tellin him to hold on and pulled me to the side.

"Look Beyonce, this man right here got a house on the hill with a jag."

"And I bet his ass is married too. Did u check that ring finger for a tan boo?"

"Yes and there ain't one."

"He probably don't wear it. This n!gga looks hella old bruh. U need to come clock in at work and stop this bullshit. U think I wanna be there while u out f#ckin and suckin?"

"Beyonce," he said in a loud whisper tryin to calm me down. I didn't realize how loud I was talkin but I was angry at him for this bullshit he was tryin to pull on me. It was not right at all. "I'll work for u one day this week but please...do this for me. He's goin on a business trip tomorrow and this was my only chance to hang wit him. U gotta do this for me." The look in his eyes was sincere and I knew he would keep his word and take over for me one day this week so I rolled my eyes and he knew the answer and gave me a huge hug.