Chapter Four- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"U don't even have to say it," she said about to open the back door but I stopped her dead in her tracks by slammin the door back. We stared at one another for a moment and then she looked at me.

"Let's get somethin straight babygirl. I don't know what the f#ck u been thru. Where u came from. But I do know this right here. Out of all the n!ggas u gone ever talk to, I'ma be the realest and I wanna let u know right now, this shit right here that u pullin, this bad ass b!tch routine, that shit ain't gone cut it for me. I suggest u calm yo lil ass down and treat me with some respect. U betta check yo attitude for real cause I ain't puttin up wit it. Believe me when I tell u. I'm tryna be nice and understand okay u goin thru some shit but u ain't the only one so this gone be the one and only time I say this. Chill the f#ck out."

She stared at me the entire time I was talkin and when I was done she still continued to stare into my eyes. I wasn't sure if she was shocked or about to hit me, either way I was prepared. She scratched her head and licked her lips holdin on to the bottom and lookin at the ground. "Do u understand me Beyonce?" She looked back at me and smiled.

"I got u shawty."

"Nah f#ck that. Do u understand what I'm sayin to u?"

"Yes," she said with a little attitude. I opened the passenger door for her to get in and she hesitated a little and finally got inside. I closed the door for her and I got back into the car. We made our way finally to Joi's house.

When I pulled into the driveway, another car came right up behind me. I saw that it was that dude, Joi's boyfriend. She kissed him goodnight and she walked right up to Beyonce. "What's goin on?"

"Do u mind if I stay here for the night?"

"No that's fine," Joi said takin Beyonce's bag and holdin her hand up to the door. I stood there for a moment and looked at the sky. There was only one bright star out and it seemed to twinkle just for me. I smiled bringin Tiffany into my mind. I wondered if she thought it was wrong that I was showin feelings too soon for someone else. I shook the thought from my mind and headed into the house.

I had forgotten all about watchin Quis but Joi hadn't paid attention to it. I heard her upstairs tellin Beyonce that she could sleep in Quis' room and he'll sleep wit her. I went into the fridge to grab a beer and I sat on the couch for a minute. I wasn't really sleepy so I turned the tv on to ESPN. I popped the top open to my beer and i heard the shower running upstairs. I figured Beyonce was tryin to calm herself down. I hoped that lil talk I had wit her didn't rub her the wrong way but really I didn't care. Somebody needed to cool her hot ass down.

Joi came downstairs in her nightclothes and smiled at me. "Thanks for goin to get her for me. Was she a hassle? I know how she can be?"

"She was a perfect angel. I talked wit her and told her to calm that bullshit down and i think she got my message."

"Boy u so crazy. I gotta go to work in the mornin can u watch lil man for me again even though u left him here all by himself."

"How u know that?"

"Don't play."

"Yeah my bad. U know I'll do it."

"Thanks...and u know ya'll would make a cute-"

"Stop it right there Joi. Goodnight."

"I'm just sayin," she said laughin and givin me a hug. "Goodnight."

Once Joi was upstairs, I took another sip of my beer and i turned the tv up a little but not too loud. About ten minutes later, Beyonce walked downstairs in nothin but a tank top and really short shorts. I took another sip of my beer and turned my attention back to the tv. I could feel her lookin at me but I didn't pay her any attention. She had to learn to be more calm before she got shit from me.