"Maybe because she still feels something for you, Lauren. If she really didn't care about your presence, she'd treat you like you were indifferent, don't you agree?"

"I know what she feels, and it's called hatred."

"Or love." She let out with a smile. "I heard she was doing a commercial in Jacksonville."

I shook my head, and turned my attention to my contact list, trying to push Camila away from my thoughts.

"I just want her to be professional enough to carry out this project until the end, that's all."

"Oh, Lauren! We both know that Camila has her prima donna attacks, but you can't deny that she's committed to her job. She's the best model this world has ever seen."

"Now that you've become friends with her, you defend her tooth and nail, huh?"

"I'm just telling the truth. Stop complaining so much, enjoy this weekend. Camila will be present at the time we agreed."

"I'll believe it when I see it, Dinah."

Dinah didn't touch the subject during the rest of the way. We talked about new ideas and plans for our project with Victoria's Secret, until we arrived to the reserved beach house. It was really a mansion, three floors of a luxury house, with a panoramic view of the sea, and a large expanse of lawn, with palm trees, a swimming pool, among many leisure areas.

"Wow, the change of location was worth it." Dinah exclaimed as she got out of the car.

"Completely agree."

After we accommodated ourselves in our rooms, we got ready to start working. The entire team was present, accompanied by all the models, except for one. The Angels had already started the photoshoot, and everything was going as planned. The photoshoot at the pool was amazing, which made us even more excited.

"This looks so beautiful." The blonde said while we watched the models working.

"Yes, these girls are natural, look at how they flirt with the camera lenses."

"I'm so proud of our work. We'll silence everyone who doubted us, Lauren."

"I just want the recognition we deserve."

"And we will! Look at this."

She pointed to the three models who were taking photos near the poolside loungers. The photographer after a few more clicks took a short break, complimenting the good work done by the models. And then walked towards us with an excited smile.

"You're doing a great job, Patrick."

"I'm glad you're liking, Lauren. These photos in the pool are going to be quick, then we'll move to the beach."

"Perfect, tomorrow we'll take the pictures on the yacht and on the other places, right?"

"Yes! Everything is going well. Well, almost everything..." He murmured curiously. "Where is our main Angel? Most of the photos are with her, not to mention that she has to be present in all the videos."

"I'll check that out and then I'll come talk to you, Patrick."

"Okay, I'm going to continue with the photos."

I took a deep breath and walked towards Dinah, who was in an entertaining conversation with the makeup team. She was telling them how she wanted the models' makeup, while demonstrating with some images. I stood watching her, until she laid eyes on me, and knowing me she knew exactly what I was going to say.

"If it's about Camila, don't even complain, it's not her time yet." She said as she walked to the house's garden.

Dinah was loving that place. She was wearing a navy-blue sarong, wrapped around her waist, and on her chest she had a black bikini, very simple. Her hair was tied in a messy bun, leaving her back and shoulders completely free for a tan.