ten.

I get home at 11:30 PM.

11:30 PM!

I don't know how people did it when Google Maps wasn't around.

Nonetheless, I get home and I am greeted by my parents, waiting by the door.

"Jade! Where were you? I was crying!" I mother said, tackling me with hugs.

I explain the whole situation to them and go back upstairs.

I had a few wrong turns, leading me in the total opposite way I needed to go. And believe me, finding your way back? Not fun! Every wrong turn graciously gave me 45 more minutes in navigation hell. So fun.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
October 13, 2015

Today, I woke up and went to check my phone for an email. The phone I still hadn't charged. I sighed, getting up, went through my purse and got it. I plugged it in and got out my laptop.

No email.

I was automatically worried, but I decided to give it another day.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
October 14, 2015

And boy, am I glad I did.

I checked my, charged, phone when I woke up.

1 Missed Call from Lin Miranda

I panic, dialing his number, which I have memorized...

Don't ask me why. I don't know, either.

I waited and waited, anxiously...

"Hello?" I heard.

"Hey, it's me! I got your call, sorry I wasn't at my phone when you rang," I responded, shaking. What was he going to say?

"Hello hello hello! Yes, the call. Well, I wanted to congratulate you. You got the part, Jade!"

I almost died.

"Really? Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" I screamed. "Not to be annoying, but what might this 'part' be?"

"Oh, right! Maria Reynolds, and Peggy Schuyler."

Two parts. I almost died twice. This time, I scream.

"I'm so excited! Thank you so much!"

"No problem. Can't wait to start!" He said. We say our goodbyes and hang up.

My mom comes bursting into the room.

"I heard screaming! What happened?" She asked in a panic.

"I GOT THE PART!" I screamed.

We both screamed, repeating the process with my Dad.

I'm going to act on Broadway.