two.

"Hello."

"Hello. My name is Jade Martin, I will be auditioning with the song Satisfied."

"Hey, Jade. I'm Tommy, to my right is Alex and to his right is Lin." The one on the left said.
Lin somewhat caught my attention. The last time I had seen him was when I saw In The Heights. He looked completely different; he had a ponytail this time, and it was pretty cute.

"Now, before you start, could you tell us what your motive was when considering this audition?" Alex asked.

"Well, I had seen In The Heights a while back, and knowing that you had worked on it together, I assumed that Hamilton would be just as good, so I decided to give it a go!" I said. I sounded normal but I felt the nerves building up inside of me.

"Well, let's go ahead and start; I'll get your music going." Lin said.

The opening to the song played and I got as ready as I'll ever be. When I started, the nerves slowly faded away, and my focus was adjusted to the acting and singing only. I sang my heart out, like I promised myself I would do. I knew my clock would be proud by the time I got home.

The song finally ended after what felt like an eternity later. Tommy and Alex gave nods to one another in approval and Lin spoke up.

"Great job. Is this your first audition? I don't see one on your resume." His eyes focused on the papers in front of him and then back to me.

"My resume is correct!" I said, laughing a little. Lin smiled and when our eyes met he looked down and almost seemed to blush a little.

"It certainly didn't seem like it," Tommy said. I blushed a little and thanked him.

Alex had me read a monologue and we finished my audition. As I walked out I couldn't help but think of Lin. I could be in a musical with a genius like him. A pretty cute one, might I add. But I'm getting my hopes up way to quickly. I have to stay humble.

As I walked out, Autumn walked in. I waved at her and she gave me a somewhat nervous look. I gave her a reassuring smile, trying to communicate that they were nice. She breathed out, trying to relax herself. As I went to the elevator I remember I had to meet Autumn. These thoughts, however, left my head quickly as I started thinking about how I did. When the elevator finally arrived (A/N: I stayed at this hotel yesterday and the days before it when I saw the show and the elevators take like 5 minutes to get to you sometimes :p), I got in and made my way down to the first floor. I got out and started walking home, but not before looking at the theatre again. I sighed in a state of awe and walked back to the apartment.

Right as I got inside I fell asleep on the couch; I was so tired.

~time skip~

By the time I woke up, it was around 5:00 PM. I decided I would make an early dinner.

As I got up to make some spaghetti, I felt like I had forgotten something. I decided to ignore it; I was already too worked up about the audition. After dinner I showered and went on Twitter.

Lin_Manuel
Good night. Your future is ahead of you, and yours to control. Conquer it!

I turned off my laptop and the lamp next to my bed.

"Sorry I forgot to say 'hi' when I got home, clock. Thanks for getting me up."

And with that, I fell asleep.