Shimi Shimi (Hisoka X Angie)

There She Sat in the most majestic way possible as her hair seemed to Shine with A Pristine Gloss whenever the sun would glow right before returning to it's hiding spot as if to bid her Adieu~.All She Could do was sit in her sit Listening as her teacher droned on about something she has no use for in the future.All she could think about was one of her favorite Characters from her all-time favorite anime.Hisoka.Ahh Yes If she had to choose any to reproduce with it would definitely be with that Sexy clown.Right now All Angie could do was just sit there and daydream about the sexy hunk of a Red Haired Psychopath.

Screeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccchhhhh

Was all that filled her ears as someone seemed to apparently get the intercom to sound like a dying walrus.
"Can Angie Childers And Pyper Dailey Please come to The front office...Please..." The Voice on the Intercom says in a pleading manner.Angie Looks confused as all of the Children (OF THE CORNNNN) Turn their heads to stare at her with Bleak eyes.Angie Walks towards the front Mentally Wishing death upon her teacher who glared at her evilly.she looks everywhere nervous at why she and her friend were needed in the front office.Her thoughts were disbanded when she heard her friend call her name.
"Yo Angie do you know why we're needed here?" She asks with confusion as she stared at me with blue eyes.Angie Just shrugs her shoulders as she Enters the Office Shock Hugging her ever so quickly.Standing in front of her was a Bubblegum (Bitch) Crazed Clown (And Killua is there too I guess though he isn't important right now neither is the Illumi Hiding in the floor like the true potato he is) Hisoka spots his or-Angie and stalks over to her a Lazy grin Implanted onto his face as he brings her into a Dangerous hug.
"Well Finally I Get to see you after walking for ever~ But it was alllll Worth it~," He Says in his Sly voice that she remembers from the anime so perfectly.Angie Looks towards her friend -who was too busy watching her new anime show Kamisama Kiss which is good btw like danggg it's like Inuyasha but betterish.- For help only for her to be watching her weird anime with Killua and for some reason Illumi.
"So...Uh...What are you three doing here?" Angie Asks Hisoka nervously while looking around for an escape.
"APPARENTLY THEY TOOK THIS WEIRD PILL THAT ALLOWED THEM TO TRAVEL DIMENSIONS.Or their just really Talented cosplayers." Pyper Yells Casually As if this happens all the time.Angie Sighs Slightly Annoyed By the chain of events that Just occurred.(Also Because Illumi was there Like the freaking Potato he is.).Pyper Shrugs her shoulders Before Going back to Watching Fruits Basket.(Wait I thought She was Watching Kamisama Hajimemashita?!?!?)Angie Looks Back at Hisoka Who seems to be interested In something....Below...Her...Head...Wait....
"HISOKA!" She yells and the Slaps him on the cheek Feeling embarrassed Since she was wearing a Slightly revealing Shirt with no bra to protect her underneath.
"That's what happens when you don't listen to me, Angie," Pyper says Not looking away as some people turn into animals.

'Seriously Wtf Is she watching?' Angie thought internally Regretting ever waking up this morning.Hisoka Walks Up to Angie and Whispers into her ear a Line She'll never forget before He walks out the door saying he'll be back again one day.Killua and Illumi Follow Telling Pyper they hope to watch anime with her again soon in which she nodded back not really caring since she is to zoned into her anime world filled with nothing but sadness and regret..(JK!).

Angie and Pyper walk back to class not really caring that school was already almost over.

Angie Sits back Down and Looks out the window and sighs internally to herself as the words he said Resonate inside her mind.

"Shimi....Shimi."