Savoir (Cana X Cold Reader X Erza)

(This isn't going to follow the Main Story line sense it wasn't long after the seven years the guild got disbanded and all that and I haven't finished the manga yet.Just think of it as an alternate timeline where tatoras didn't strike and neither did The Eclipse Project okay?)

You Sighed annoyed as Cana Looked at you with lust filled eyes.

Now don't get me wrong you loved her.But,you Just can't afford to love somebody right now.Not After What Happened with Erza a few years back.

~Flash Back~

You Sat there in shock as you see Erza just meters away from kissing jellal.

Jellal. The man who killed Simon.The Man who Made you suffer as his slave. The Man who now Has just stolen the heart of the one you gave your own heart to. Your Chest was hurting and salty tears Were streaming down your face. 

~End of flash back~

It was a harsh reality. A reality that you have to face with fear. You Lost the will to smile and just..stopped feeling instead. You Couldn't bear a Smile even tho your heart is connected with the entire guild. You can Feel their Anger,Their Guilt,Their Determination but,you can't feel there Happiness. You Only ever could feel their sadness. you know that feeling to well anyway. Erza Broke you.

Cana Knew this.She Saw it happen the day you came home you had tears in your Eyes and you didn't have a bounce in your step anymore. You were just a embodiment of a once filled with joy being. It angered Cana that she Didn't know why you were so...cold. She Wanted to help you but you would just turn her down and she would result in drinking that pain away. She wasn't ever suspected sense she was known for her bad drinking habit when she was younger. She didn't have a reason to drink that much tho after she told Gildarts he was her dad. Her new reason was the Pain of rejection from you.

All of this Ties back in with tonight.The night before the Grand Magic Games.That is right you heard me. The Grand magic games were just around the corner. This Time Sense Team natsu and The Thunder legion weren't able to participate your Team, Team (Y/n) Would be competing instead.Your Team isn't well known sense You guys were just a team who trained and did a few occasional jobs.This doesn't mean you aren't powerful however.Your team is also nicknamed the Dragon of elements.You were the Leader,The Strongest Dragon slayer in your group.The Ice dragon.You were trained by the Dragon Of Ice That went by the Name Ghiaccio. Following you up Would be your best friend Noah.He was the Dragon slayer of Earth and Was trained by the Jade Dragon (Funnily enough).Behind Him Would be The Shy and Timid Water Dragon Slayer, Ashley. She was trained by the dragon Mizu. The last two Both act like the Female Versions Of the Twin Dragons. Trin and Willow. Trin was the Dragon Slayer of Fire But Was trained by Atlas Flame and Not Igneel Like Natsu. Willow was the Wind dragon Slayer and Was Trained by the Dragon Kaze. 

You and your Team have been training for Months For this day.The day your Team Shows it's full strength.Everyone in your team was already asleep except you.You were Sitting beside Cana right now trying to calm her down as she seemed to be crying over someone rejecting her.

In the Background sat Erza Staring at the both of you jealousy and Betrayal Was Lurking in her eyes and mind as she watched you interact with Cana.
She Wished you would smile and talk to her again yet ever sense the day she tripped of jellal and was so close to kissing him you stopped talking to her.She really wants to tell you that she doesn't have feelings for jellal anymore but,you would always ignore her.

It was at the Strike of midnight did both cana and Erza's Eyes Light up with one Idea in mind.

'after the Games.They were going to confess to you and only one of them would be able to have you.' But Oh how wrong they were.

~Time Skip~ 

It was the Final day of the Games so far Fairy tail was in the lead by 6 points while Sabortooth and a new guild by black lotus were Tied for Second.It was Guild battles One Guild Vs Another Guild and Right now you and your team were about to Face up against Black Lotus.The Guild had an evil aura about it but all you really care about is winning this game.

You Stared at the puppeteer the strongest member in the Guild as the man yells begin And Suddenly Strings surrounded you and your Team.Ashley used this as an opportunity Sense she was a water dragon slayer she was kinda like juvia but her body would only liquefy if it was to cause her harm.She Got out of the strings and cut them off the rest of you.Everyone used this as an opportunity. You made a Floor of ice and willow Intensified the wind making it harder to balance on ice. Trin Made a lava like field appear at the border of the ice rink while Noah Made Random clumps of land appear willow's wind keeping these pieces up in the air.You all ran towards the Guild Black lotus but you were caught by strings once again.These strings were invisible to the human eye but you could see them and they felt like they were taking your breath and life away one little speck at a time.It was painful. But you couldn't even scream.You just fell to your knees clutching your neck in hopes of air magically appearing.You Vision was blurring  but you could see your Team Mates were all on the ground.

"Choose who dies.You,Or them." The Puppeteer says in a terrifyingly calm voice.

Everyone Gasped and prayed for the match to end.But,it didn't and your final words were

"Me...My team actually have people who will miss them dearly.I May have some but both are going to move on...I know they will...There Strong like that...And...one more thing...you'll regret....making fairies cry." With that you passed out your soul slowly being pulled away from your body as you saw everyone from fairy tail start to weep.You also saw the first master looking at you and waving.

~Time Skip~

Your words were never turned false as fairy tail did make Black lotus regret ever killing you.It really was long  after that Noah started to date Cana,Erza Started to Date Jellal,Willow Was Dating rouge,and Trin was Dating Sting,Ashley was Dating Gray.In a few years Cana And Noah had a Kid By the Name of Pyper who got along well with everyone Jellal and Erza Also had a kid by the Name Of Amethyst. Ashley and gray's kid Was named Jackson,Trin and Sting's Kid was named Akasuke and Willow and Rouge's kid was named after you.All of there Kids were to grow up and be strong as well. They were to make a guild that was So much like fairy tail's And Fairy tail and There guild would work together as one was like the counter part of the other.A Good life was to be ensued for many years even tho there will always be challenges along the way both guilds will keep standing for a very long time.

And none would forget you.(Y/n) (l/n) The Girl who lost her Smile and was cold but was warm and loyal till the very end. Everyone was going to Always Remember you as the Savoir who Was a Fairy even after death.

Especially Cana and Erza.

The End.

(FINALLY I GOT IT DONE Sorry if it took so long I just didn't know what to type at all.