So Lonely (Reader x Yukanna Tamashi (Oc))

(Y/n) p.o.v

Cough! Cough! Cough!

My Throats so dry and hoarse from my screams.My chest hurts so much from the loneliness in my heart.I Draw It doesn't Work,I Write It doesn't work,I Sing and yet...The Loneliness Never leaves.

Why Won't it leave.Why do I feel so Confused.Why do I yearn for Love.Why can't I cry.Why is it all I Can do is scream.It's so Scary only to see such a dull grey world it's terrifying to feel these emotions.

So...So...terrifying.
So...Lonely.

It's only when I watch His videos do I feel just a tiny spark of Fullness...and Not....Loneliness.

His Blond Hair is so...sunny and his eye....reminds me so much of the ocean.and yet his other one is hidden making him so secretive and making me want more of him.His Bubbly Outgoing bright and loyal personality makes my  Chest flutter.He Has such a goofy carefree aura around him.His Accent is so hypnotizing.the Italian rolling off his tongue with ease.

It's really no surprise he has a girlfriend also known as your all time enemy/use to be best friend Akaska After all she is so perfect with Her silver hair and normal eyes.Normal Just one shade of green eyes.While here I am with two hideous Colored eyes. The Right being such a dull and Faded color of  Amethyst and the left being the color of a murky Greenish blue.My Hair is suppose to be (h/c) Which hid my atrocious eyes but that wretched Akaska Decided to Dye my hair with three Terrible Colors That is suppose to fade into each other.It starts at the roots with a Crusty Yellow fading to an annoying white stained red and then to a mossy green.

it's So bad that I have resorted into wearing a beanie and Sunglasses.Especially Around him.We are friends....but...Not really...Good friends.

After all who would want to be good friends with such a two color freak like me.

No.One.

Which is why I Have to live in loneliness.

But...I Can't Take it anymore I want to be a normal girl....With a Boyfriend loyal enough to stay yet I still want to feel that twinge of jealousy whenever another Stares at him.I want to Have cuddle fights,And wrestle each other for the remote and Have someone there when I'm in pain on my period.I want to wake up next to him every morning and have playful fight.I want to cry after a heated argument and scream at him to say I'm right I want to suffer the pain of almost loosing him yet we make up and kiss.

But it's Too late.He's Dating Akaska because I was too late.

~Flash back 3rd person~

The halls were crowded with a variety of people who are famous in the youtube industry.One was a girl with almost 33,000,000 Subs Her name is (y/n) and she was the 3rd most subscribed youtuber in the school.(y/n) was standing next to the locker of the most famous youtube with over 35,000,000 Subs And His name was Yukanna tamashi. In her hand was a Note stamped with a heart.She was so close to Putting the note into his locker but than she saw it.

it was as if time slowed down.Her hope of the loneliness being vanished were extinguished by Her. Akaska umato the second Most subscribed in the school at 34,000,000 subs.Yukanna and Akaska Were kissing under the schools Cherry blossom tree.A tree That was once a beautiful thing but now was ruined by the heartbreaking moment.Dropping the Note all (y/n) did was run away.

Because that was all she could do.

~end of Flash back still 3rd person~

Thus That brings us to now.It's Been 3 weeks sense (y/n)'s gone to school but she still films.In fact that's what she is doing right at this moment.She Has decided to make a Reacting to hate comments Video sense that is all she seemed to be getting.