"Have a nice day at school, Addie." Noah says as I close the car door.

"Thank you for the ride, Noah." I say and smile as I walk up the stairs towards the fromt of the school. I recieve even more stares than usual since the makeover.

As I step into the building, a mass of girls I don't even know bombard me with questions.

"Is that Noah Flenn?"

"Oh my gosh. I could just faint. He is so dreamy."

"Isn't he a male model?"

"If he's not he should be!"

"Yeah! Totally! Have you seen him on that motercycle of his? His hair. In the wind. Perfection." says some of ths girls.

"Can I have some privacy, please? Thanks." I say walking away from the females.

I catch up to Cassie in the hallway. "Thank you for pickig Noah! I'm glad you didn't break his heart." she says.

"Ughhhh. Addie and Noah this. Addie and Noah that." Alexx grumbles.

"Wait, who keeps talking about my relationship with Noah?"

Lily walks in and joins the conversation. "Just about everyone in the whols entire school of course." She chirps in.

"Ughhh. It's worse than I thought then." I say groaning.

"Well what did you expect?" Alexx asks.

"Yeah! It's been like this ever since your whole makeover this summer." Cassie points out.

"Dude. You're like a frickin celebrity here!" Lily says enthusiastically.

"Sometimes I regret the makeover..."

"I don't understand why you would." Lily says.

"More good than bad has come out of your revolutionary transformation to boy to girl.

"Yeah. You're right. I'm sorry. I really am thankful for all you guys have done for me."

"Well what are friends for?" Lily asks.

"You're welcome! Anytime!" says Cassie.

"Sure...whatever." mutters Alexx.

The bell rings and I leave to go to my locker; I am a few minutes late to first period. My stupid teacher gives me a detention slip. Ughh. I have no desire to stay at school for even longer than neccesary.

Every quarter, our scheadule flips around, so since second quarter started last thursday, my new first period teacher is Ms. Clark. She has no husband- just a bunch of cats. Maybe that is why she is so grumpy and horribly rude all the time. She is one of the worst teachers I have ever had!

"Flip to page 283 in your textbooks and take notes on the unit. Due tommorow. Notes will be checked and graded, so no slacking, children! What you don't finish is to be completed at home, so chop, chop now!" She says.

"What we don't finish is to be completed at home. That is just a nice way of saying- you're going to have hours upon hours of homework because this stupid unit is 42 pages long!" I mimic my teacher.

"Addison, dear. Talking to yourself is not healthy. Would you like to share your thoughts with the class?" Ms. Clark asks me. That lady is pure evil. She doesn't even try to hide it.

"I'll pass this time." I say.

"Okay. That's what I thought." Ms. Clark says.

The rest of class, I work on my note taking. I can't help but zone out for a few seconds at a time (stupod Monday mornings) and I end up analyzing the posters on the boring, white cinderblock walls. There aren't very many posters considering Ms. Clark probably spends all of the little money she earns on a teacher's salary on more cats.

The rest of the day, I mope around the school dreading my detention. Alexx warned me at lunch where to sit and what teachers are easygoing and which ones are not.

As advised by Alexx earlier, I sit in the back of the classroom. That way, it is easier to text without getting caught and I won't get paper balls thrown at the back of my head.

Mr. Frank walks into the room a few minutes late.

"Sorry children! I was having a very important discussion with one of your fellow students concerning the math tests your teachers will be giving you tommorow." he says.

Alexx said Mr. Frank was a joke. According to Alexx, he is super obliviois and can't even see very far because he is too lazy and poor to purchase higher prescription glasses. He is like Velma from Scooby-Doo.

During detention, I try to texting, but I quickly put my cell phone away because I am paranoid I will get caught. Then, I try to take a nap, but it's not exactly easy to sleep on a cold, hard school desk. Finally, I ask to use the restroom. Mr. Frank waves me away and I spend the rest of detentiom in the bathroom slumped up against the wall. Mr. Frank either doesn't notice or doesn't care when I return twenty minutes after asking to go to the bathroom right next-door.

The rest of my day is pretty boring also. I go do homework, go on a jog, eat dinner with my mom, practice for my upcoming math test, watch a little television, and then go to sleep at 11 o'clock. I fall into a deep sleep where I dream of being one of Ms. Clark's cats. I guess you wouldn't consider it a dream- that would be a nightmare!