Strolling

I move around trying to get a comftorable sleeping position, but it's no use. I finally groan, opening my eyes; I guess my slumber is over. I look over to Noah; he looks so peaceful asleep! He snores softly in a rhythmic tone and it sounds kind of like a whistle. It's a cute snore-not one of those loud, annoying ones that make you want to shake the person snoring awake. I try to get up without waking Noah and I slowly pry myself out of his arms. I click off the still running TV with the remote. It's a new Spongebob episode now and everyone knows that the new episodes stink. Suddenly, two arms encircle around my waist and I let out a small squeal in suprise.

"Gotcha!" says Noah smiling at me.

"Aww, I woke you? I'm sorry." I apologize.

"Oh, it's all good. Sleeping is boring anyways."

"Sleeping is boring?" I ask raising an eyebrow. It's not boring, but it's not fun eitherz it might be boring, but I wouldn't know since I'm asleep! This is really rather confusing

"Sleeping is a complete and utter waste of valuable time." claims Noah.

I snort. "Are you too busy for sleep?" I ask.

"No, but Id way rather be hanging out with you." says Noah, "Do you want to go in the garden for a stroll?" he asks.

"Sure! Sounds fun! Let me get my shoes on!" I say hopping up from the sofa and putting on some plain white Hollister flip flops.

I meet Noah outside and we begin to walk along the dirt path to the treehouse. Beautiful flowers line either side of us. There are marigolds, daisys, tulips, roses, sunflowers, and daisies just to name a few. The flowers are in all sorts of forms and colors; I love the variety! I havent gone along this path in a long while. Too long.

Noah walks with his hands tucked into the pockets of his jeans. I dont know how he can where jeans T this time of year! It is blazing hot outside! Anyways, Noah's right hand reaches out and Noah entertwines his fingers with mine. Tingles run up my arm and I look up to smile at him. Our eyes meet for a ment and then I look away. Nothing is said between us.

As we reach the treehouse in the back of the forest, I notice that it looks sort of disheveled. Boards have fallen off and pointy screws lie face up. It's an accident waiting to happen. I will probably step on one knowing me; gotta be careful!

Noah climbs up the rope ladder first and I follow. Noah reaches the treehouse floor as I am only halfway up the ladder. Suddenly, I hear a creaking sound and two of the boards Noah is standing on gove way. The end result? One leg of Noah's are on either side of the remaining board. He is split right down the middle and he grunts in pain. His sensitive area has been hit.

"Noah, are you okay?" I say climbing on the treehouse.

"This isn't safe. It needs to be repaired." he squeezes out.

"I guess you learned the hard way."

"Unfortunantly." Noah says as he manages to stand up.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's get to work." I say smiling.

"I thought you'd never ask. I am good at this stuff ya know." Noah says smiling. I climb back down the ladder and run along the dirt path to the house. I need to get some supplies from the garage to repair the treehouse.

"Catch me if you can, babe." I scream fo Noah.

My head is turned backwards, so I can see Noah smirk. He gets a certain glint in his eye-like he accepts my challenge. With one large jump he lands on the leaf-covered forest ground. He recovers quickly amd chases after me.