Chapter Ten: Birth

The beeping of the heart monitor was now high, as the light screams and loud yelps of a woman was heard, who laid in her hospital bed. Her sunset orange eyes shaked tremendously as she wanted to crawl into a hole and die. But she wouldn't, for she was squeezing her husband's right hand for support, sending all that chakra to the grip, as he almost whimpers. "H-How long until our daughter--gah!! Comes...?" Her husband, with sunset spiky orange hair struggles underneath her grip as his wife pants. "J-Just another push!" The short black haired nurse comments.

"Shizune, on your behalf you're doing well!" The fourth Hokage to be, Tsunade notes, as she stands with pride. The mother to be arches her back, as she squeezes her eyes, trying her hardest to push her daughter out. "K-Konan!" The father to be, watches her head fall back, as she pants, and soon, the room is filled with the immense sobs of a baby, a baby who had just been born on March twenty eight. "Waaaaaaa!!!" She cries, as Shizune manages to hold the bare baby. "Congratulations, your daughter is here!" Shizune declares as the parents smile wide.

The father known as Yahiko Haruno starts to sob immensely as the woman known as Konan Uchiha laughs at her husband, before extending her hands towards her baby, bundled in a fluffy pink blanket. "S-Sakura my baby! I finally have you!" Konan sniffles, as she holds her daughter, her daughter's eyes slowly shift open, as they reveal to be emerald green pairs of jewels. "She's got my eyes!" Yahiko declares as Konan giggles, wrapping an arm around Yahiko. "Yes she does, but my skin. And my beauty!" Konan taunts as soon, their best friends, Nagato Uzumaki and Narugisa Haruno enter the room.

Nagato is the childhood best friend of Yahiko and Konan, and Narugisa is the sister of Yahiko. She has blonde long hair that is placed into two long pigtails as she wears an orange schemed dress with navy blue sleeves and a pattern around the dress. In her arms is their son, Naruto Uzumaki. "I hope we're not late!" Narugisa's blue eyes shimmer as her two whiskers on each cheek flex. Yahiko smiles at his equally light tan sister. "Nah, you two made it just in time!" Yahiko declares as Narugisa gasps, slowly handing baby Naruto to Nagato.

"Auntie Narugisa wants to be third to hold Saku--errr...fourth! 'Cuz, technically Shizune already held her, anywayyyys!!!" Konan giggles as she hands the pink haired baby to Narugisa. Narugisa smiles wide, sitting on a nearby chair as she rocks the little girl gently back and forth. "My, my. Equally beautiful as your mother...I hope you don't have any of my bro's bad characteristics..." Narugisa declares, as Yahiko holds Naruto, growling a bit under his breath. "Speak for yourself, Cheese Head, you gave my nephew your hair made of cheese!" Nagato smiles gently, as he walks over to his wife, holding his niece.

"That's odd. Pink hair." Nagato brushes a finger against Sakura's baby hair. "Nagato shut up, sweetie...our niece obviously got a mixture of orange and blue hair!" Narugisa declares as her husband pokes her forehead with two fingers. "Yeah, but how? Get your color mixing right, darling." He teases, as Konan smiles, watching Nagato and Narugisa fawn over her daughter. "Shall she be Sakura Haruno, or Sakura Uchiha?" Yamato asks, as Nagato adds on, "Her name should be Sakura Uchiha. Since, Naruto has my last name, Sakura should have Konan's." Nagato smiles as Konan holds the baby now.

"It's decided, Sakura Uchiha."