Chapter Nine: Salvation

🌸Šāķüřā🌸

Death has plagued upon me. Had I really died just now? My ascension to heaven was eerily close, yet, I would be leaving the world with so many things left behind. Surely now, Kakashi would have to report the failure--and my death. The last thing I heard was Kakashi, Sasori, and Sasuke shouting my name before the sobs of Kakashi and Sasuke were visible. Is this how Gaara felt when he died? I know, that it is very hard to accept. A very soft lullaby strings throughout my ears also a voice with a power of a microphone.

"Sakura Haruno." I regain vision as I take a look at myself, wearing long angelic robes as I take a look around. "Wh-Who's there?" I ask, seeing nothing but a gleamy golden orb of luster infront. "I am...the Creator..." He says to me as I clasp my hair strands before speaking. "Am I really dead?" I ask, knowing the answer already. "The answer you seek from Me is...yes." My eyes widen at the confirmation as I want to scream and shout and let it all out.

"Though...I shall give you one last glance at your life, I shall rewrite your story again...."

I am full of shock. Rewrite my story? Does that mean, Kame shall give me a second chance at life? Does that mean I won't remember anything of this world? What's going to happen to the old world? Will I still love Sasuke in the new world? Can I save him in the new one? I shouldn't question such things and accept this grant of life again, but rewritten, He said. "Do you accept?" He asks. I nod, as hands ten times bigger than me hold me. "Sakura..."

🌸

Suddenly, my ears are filled with the familiar drowning sobs...of Sasuke and Kakashi. "Sasuke! Kakashi!" They wear black clothes, as I can hear an organ's booming music, with a flute's sorrowful music, the piano's cries, I see benches filled with people way too familiar. I then see Sasuke infront of me, sobbing, on his knees, as he holds someone's ghostly white hand. His fingers intertwined with theirs. He leans toward the beautiful bed with small pink cherry blossoms and...a dead girl...She has gorgeous pink hair that reaches to her shoulders, eyes closed, never to be opened. Lips, luscious, she is wearing a crown, as many extravagant clothes cover her body. Her soul had departed her body.

That girl...is me...

Sasuke's sobs grow louder as he hugs me, almost picking up my dead body. "SAKURA!!! I WANT YOU BACK HERE WITH ME!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I CAN'T STAND A LIFE WITHOUT YOU!!!" Everyone flinches at Sasuke's sudden statement as Kakashi wipes his eyes with a black handkerchief. His wise words should come, but they don't. They can't. They won't. I hear another familiar cry. "Why did she have to go, ya know..." The cheesy blond hair boy buries his face into his arms as his back slightly moves up and down.

"N-Naruto..." Hinata's pearls tremble as tears stream down, she hugs him tightly. Everyone has the same reaction. My parents cry as I turn to Sasuke. I can't stand him in this condition! All because of me. I slowly float towards him as I wrap my arms around him, he rises up, slowly, as he places his hands around 'me', and it's like he knows I'm there. I can still hear Kakashi's cries as I drift a hand towards him and place it on his shoulder.

He senses my aura too, as he holds my hand, and finally, through the prayers and hours, I am being buried, and the thunder roars throughout the day, the sky a bleak gray. Sakura Haruno. Died on the same day of your birthday. Suddenly, Kame's hands sweep me back.

"It is time....Sakura Haruno...to rewrite your story..."