Chapter Six: Kakashi

Sakura eyes slowly drift open as she sees someone standing, destroying the entire shower of the poison leads. Sasori is filled with shock, and his eyes quickly narrow to hide his sudden reaction.

"Sakura's Sensei."

"Kakashi's Kunoichi."

"It's amusing to see that you are the one to rescue her." Sakura gasps, as she heavily pants, inhaling the fresh air once more before trying to shift her weak body to move. Kakashi looks down at her as sympathy fills him up. "...I could've lost you..." He reaches out and picks her up, carrying her within his arms before looking at Sasori.

"Is this your sick way of knocking out my pupil! Making her almost faint due to this...this disgusting poison?! And then you planned on kidnapping her...what a bastard you are!" Kakashi's anger gradually grows as Sakura's emerald eyes look up at the estoic and brave Kakashi. "K-Kakashi..." She mutters as he then turns to a bed of flowers. He turns that direction and begins walking, Sasori watching, awaiting his next plotful move. The silver haired man sets the pink haired girl down on the bed and lets her rest. "It's okay, Sakura. Get some sleep. You need it."

Sakura gives him one last glance. "N-No...Kakashi...I need to be beside you...at your side." Sakura murmurs as Kakashi smiles under his mask as he casually pats her head before poking her forehead. "I'll be fine! Smile. It is your birthday after all, Kaka-Sensei will be right back!" Kakashi gives her a meaningful smile before turning into a serious and power hungry ninja. He slams his fist into his palm as he jumps up to the pillar where Sasori is standing. "Your next opponent shall be me!" Kakashi swiftly takes out his signature kunai as lightning slowly surrounds it.

"Is that the best you can do? You must be underestimating me if you think you can cross my path and take my kunoichi from my bare hands!" Sasori growls as Kakashi raises his headband up to reveal his Sharingan blazing with the molten red color of blood and pure anger. Sasori almost flinches before his eyes widen and narrow. "Sharingan? My, my. What a surprise. So I am guessing you're Kakashi Uchiha then..." Sasori taunts as Kakashi raises his kunai up. "Are you doubting my strength, because that's where you are..."

FLASH!

CRRRRRSHHH!!!

With a swift kunai swipe, Kakashi destroys the puppet before Sasori backs up, seeing the fourth destroyed in front of his very eyes. "Impossible!" Sasori growls as Kakashi soon fills his arm with chidori, and thrusts it toward Sasori, hitting his face and launching him off the pillar, and with a loud "Chidori!" Sasori is sent flying off, paralyzed. "Correction, Sasori of the Sand. Kakashi's Kunoichi!" Kakashi says as Sasori falls to the ground, and before he can get up, Kakashi bolts downward, preparing a massive punch, Sakura Style. "Shanarooooo!!!!" That word escapes his mouth as he nearly blushes in embarrassment, and Sakura hears this.

A smile, it was amusing how Kakashi had learned after Sakura instead of it being the other way around. With a grunt, Sasori travels down toward the earth. Kakashi casually slips his kunai back inside as he pulls out his Make Out Paradise book and begins to read the next page to the current chapter he was on. "Wow, it's getting good already..." Kakashi says, as he slowly approaches Sakura. "Do you seriously think your fighting stops there?" A voice creeps out from the shadows as Kakashi keenly looks around, trying to find the owner of it.

A voice which was unheard of, and his chakra was of overwhelming chakra, one Kakashi has never felt before. "Stop hiding and get out!" Kakashi gets into another battle stance as Sakura wearily rubs her eyes. Kakashi sighs, as he knows it's time for him to do something he'd never imagine he'd to Sakura.

Put her in a genjutsu.

"Forgive me, Sakura."

And with a light thwack, he throws her into a genjutsu that would knock her out, and make her think that Kakashi was safe beside her. But in reality, he was about to face a new foe, and a foe, that Sakura were to face as well.

Who was he?