Why? Why would she do that?! I-I don't get it......

"Yume all I can say now is..... zplease."-she puts her hands on her face she sounds like...like she's crying.-"Please don't hate me."
I stay quiet for awhile until I speak up.
"Why would I hate you?"
"Huh?"
"Ako."-I hold her hands and look her straight into the eyes.-"there's nothing you could do that would make me hate you."

She stares at me in disbelief, tears flowing out of her eyes. Out of nowhere she just hugs me whispers, Thank you.

After everything I left Ako's room. Because I was so confused I decided to go for a run around the school. Since I was kinda lazy I only put on my jacket on top of my uniform. The sun was getting ready to go down, the sky was a mixture of light blue an pink.
(A/N: If that's even possible...)

I walk out of the building, and start jogging. I'm trying to clear my mind and so I can think about everything Ako had said.

What did Ako mean by all that? So I could be happy? I don't get it...

I'm looking to the ground as I'm jogging, until the ground starts looking familiar. I stop jogging and look up only to see that now I'm at the place where I met Subaru.

Subaru

Why do I get this warm, tingling feeling when I hear or think his name.....

I look up to see the sky a beautiful pink and orange color. Because I want to get a better view, I climb the same exact tree.

When I reach the same branch, I stand on it and stare at the sky and sunset for what felt like hours.

"H-hey what are you d-doing up there?!?"
"Huh?"

I look down only to see
S-Su-Subaru. I feel my face heat up, and to make matters worse when I look down I remember I'm only wearing a training jacket, and my school uniform......without any shorts.......

I feel my face heat up even more, and immediately put my hands on my skirt.
"Y-y-you didn't s-see anything r-right-ahhhhh"
I'm interrupted when I end up losing my balance. I close my eyes scared for impact. But the weird thing is, is that the fall didn't hurt me then I thought it would've. Instead it feels like I landed on something.

When I open my eyes, I see that I'm on top of Subaru and our faces are only a few inches away from each other. My eyes widen because of this. By now I'm pretty sure my face is extremely red. But the weird part is, is that..........so is Subaru's........

That feeling in my chest returns..... I end up staring into his eyes just like last time. And...... I think he does the same.......

I then realize that I'm staring at him and then get off of him.
"G-gomen....."
I only end up sitting. He sits up and looks at me.

"N-no I didn't see anything...."

I look at him with a surprised and flustered face, which then leads to blushing.
I only look down and nod my head...... Then out of nowhere I ask.
"What are you gonna do when you're done being an idol?"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"I mean-I love being an idol but... I know that I can't be one forever.... None of us can. So when you can't be one anymore, what are you gonna do?!"

He stays silent for awhile, like he's thinking.

"I guess I would get married or something. Have a family."
For some odd reason I blush at this.
"What about you?"
"Huh?"
"What will you do?"
"Oh....."
I look down and think about it for awhile.... What would I do?
Then It hits me.

"I guess I would take over my family's confectionery shop, and find love and get married and-and have children....."
The last part makes me blush, because of the conversation I had with my mom a few days ago.

"Th-that sounds pretty wonderful actually..."
"Th-thanks....."
There's an awkward moment of silence between us.
"I gotta go." I say as I get up and slowly start walking away.
"Okay then...Subaru~Kun
"B-Bye Y-Yu-Yume~Chan."
He runs off. When he said my name it made my heart skip a beat, and made my face redder then before.

What is this feeling?

"I don't wanna see my friend hurting..."
"I'm gonna get over my crush on Subaru-Kun."

The only reason Ako would do that is if she wanted me to be happy.... Why would she do that...... Wait?!!?

Does that mean??!!?

(Play Song)
What's this feeling in my chest....
Why do I get so nervous around Subaru now......

Could it be that I......

I......

I have feelings for Subaru!?

Done! I'm done with the chapter! I really hope you guys enjoyed this week's chapter. If you did please vote and comment. I'll see you guys in the next chapter. The Valentine's Day chapter.
So Bai!