Chapter 27

Escaped: Chapter 27

"Niall," I cried out.

They dragged him to the ground in front of me where they forced him to his knees.

Despite his swelling lip and bruised eye, he gave me a cheeky grin.

"Hey Char," he said. "How ya been?"

Buzz Cut knocked him over the head with the end of a pistol.

Niall cried out it pain but after that, he kept his mouth shut.

"Where are the rest of you?" The guy with the dark, spiked up hair, grabbed Niall by the throat and pushed him against the wall.
"Where's the rest of One Direction?"
He punched Niall in the gut.

"Not here," Niall said, wheezing. "I came alone."

"Liar!" He gave him another black eye.

I hated seeing Niall like this. He was always kind to me, since the beginning. He was like an older brother, to me.

I screamed, "Stop it!"

And to my surprise, he did.
He let go of Niall, who slumped to the floor, and walked over to me, gun in hand.
He gently set the barrel on my neck, threateningly.

"I have an idea," he said, quietly.

I whimpered and tried to pull out of his reach.

"How about I kill this bitch here," he said addressing Niall but not taking his eyes off me. "And then see how loose your tongue is."

Tears slipped down my cheeks and Niall croaked out, "No, Siva! Leave her out of this."

Siva, apparently his name was, just chuckled and put the gun in the back of his pants. I wanted to relax but he pulled out a large knife, instead, which he rested on my collar bone.

"Oh, it's too late for that," he said. "You made her apart of this."

He dragged the knife down from my left collar bone to the top of my right breast, tearing Liam's shirt in the process.

I whimpered as I felt the sharp pain and the blood began to leak out of the wound.

"Come on," Curly said, approaching us and putting a hand on Siva's shoulder. "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to let anything go to waist."

He looked me up and down.

"There's still pleasure to be had here," he said. I didn't like the look in his eyes.

Siva grinned. "You're right, mate," he said and I felt his other hand fall to my thigh. "There's plenty to go around."

I shuddered and tried to pull away.

I heard Niall growl from the corner.
He dove forward and kicked the back leg of my chair, sending me to the floor.

"Now!" He yelled.

And the bullets started to fly.

A/N: No hate towards the Wanted or their fans. Honestly, I've never even heard them. I just needed names to fill in and I'm too lazy to come up with my own. Sorry!!