Chapter 6

Escaped: Chapter 6

"Oh God," I cried out.

"Do you remember what I said?" Liam had his gun in hand and it was pressed to my left shoulder, right on the ball and socket joint. "I said that if you ever did something like that again-"

I sobbed.

"Please! I'm sorry," I choked. "Oh God! Please don't-"

"Hey man," quiff guy jogged up to us. "If she was on the phone with the cops, we gotta get out of here."

Liam looked from him to me and then nodded. He released my coat and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

Liam turned, I thought to walk away, but he turned back with the gun in hand and it collided with the side of my head. I stumbled and fell to the ground.

Unconsciousness tugged at me as my vision started to go black.

'No!' I thought to myself. I wouldn't be this weak.

I pressed my hand to my head and it came back bloody. I blink rapidly and shakily tried to stand up. I stumbled but held my balance with help from the Impala.

He had pistol whipped me. The bastard!

Liam had walked away and was emptying a duffle bag from the trunk of the Chevy and into the back of the Range Rover.

I realized we were probably ditching the car.

"C'mon princess," I heard a voice next to me say. Quiff hadn't moved from his spot next to me.

He grabbed my arm, not roughly, and directed me to the Range Rover.

I climbed into the back seat and he slid in next to me.

"What's your name?" I dared myself to ask.

"Zayn," he said. "Yours?"

"Charlotte."

"Nice to meet you, Charlotte," he gave me a small smile. He pulled out his smart phone and unlocked it. I saw his wallpaper was him and a blonde girl.

"Who's that?" I asked.

He looked down at his phone.

"That's my girlfriend." He showed me. "Her name's Perrie."

"She's beautiful," I said and Zayn nodded, a smile tugging at his lips.

She was. Her blonde hair held plenty of volume and she had the most stunning blue eyes I had ever seen. Besides Niall's.

Sure, he was my kidnapper, but he had nice eyes, I had to admit.

"That's where we're going," Zayn said. "To stay with her. And her roommate Eleanor."

I must've looked a little confused because he went on to explain, "Eleanor is Louis' girlfriend."

I nodded, even though that just confused me more because I had no idea who Louis was.

I wasn't sure why, but something was just feeling familiar.

Zayn. Liam. Niall. Louis.

'And Harry,' my mind filled in.

Wait, how did I know that?

And then I remembered.

Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayn Malik. Louis Tomlinson. and Harry Styles.

I was kidnapped by One Direction.