"Chill, will you?" Louis asked, he had never seen Niall like this.

"I can't! You got a ride with Harry Styles!".

"His name is Harry, but I have no idea what his last name is, how would you know?" Louis asked, still not understanding what was going on.

"Because everyone who hasn't been living under a rock for the past 6 years knows his last name!" Niall exclaimed.

"What?" Louis frowned.

Niall shook his head, as he unlocked his phone, which he had been holding in his hand, and then showed it to Louis, and there was a picture of Harry in it.

"Why do you have a picture of Harry?" Louis frowned.

"Because he's famous, Louis!" Niall told him, as if he was stupid.

"Oh my god" Louis said in shock "Are you serious?".

"Yes, he's the biggest post star of our time, I've talked to you about him a million times".

"I don't remember..." Louis trailed off, but his mind was set on Harry "He never said anything".

"I can't believe you didn't know you're dating Harry Styles" Niall said in disbelief.

"I'm not dating him, of course not" Louis denied right away.

"But you got into his car" Niall reminded him, and he seemed a lot calmer now.

"He just gave me a ride because my..." Louis started to explain, but then he stopped when he realized something "How do you know I got into his car last night?".

"Because there are pictures all over the internet" answered Niall.

"No" Louis shook his head "No way".

Niall took the phone from Louis, searched for something and then showed it to him again.

And there was a picture of Harry, wearing the clothes he had been wearing last night, and he was getting into his silver convertible.

"That's just him, I'm not in the picture" Louis said relieved.

"Swipe it" Niall instructed.

Louis did, and there he was walking up to the Harry's car, his face impossibly clear. Then he swipped it again, and there was another picture of him actually getting in the car.

"Are these really all over the internet?" Louis asked, still looking at the phone.

"Yes" Niall answered.

"How famous is he?" Louis wanted to know.

"On a scale from 1 to 10, 11" Niall replied

"And is he out?".

"Huh?".

"Is Harry out of the closet?" Louis asked, and looked up at his friend.

"Yes, as far as I know, he's never been in it" Niall shrugged.

"No, no, no" Louis said, and buried his head in his arms.

"Louis, it's fine, it will blow over soon, it always does" Niall assured him.

"Niall, my family might see the pictures, and then they'll know" Louis explained, his voice muffled by his arms.

"Oh" Niall said, his tone completely normal now "I hadn't thought about it".

"I can't believe this!" Louis declared, and unburied his face "He should've told me who he was".

"But Louis, it's not like you're kissing or even holding hands in any of the pictures, you're just getting into his car, he could've only been giving you a ride" Niall offered.