Our Co-Authors

In no particular order we welcome you to our Lovely Co-Authors.

 SilverInStars = Wattpad Ambassador and Founder of the Roleplay Community.

Pixee_Styx = Wattpad Ambassador, Horror Featured Writer and Author of Swallow.

JesseSprague = Featured Author, Watty Award Winner 2016, Once Upon Now Winner, Engagement Ambassador.

KarateChop = Fantasy featured author of Shadows of Stars, Captain of @FANTASCI, Author of Infection, Wattpad Ambassador.

Katrina_Crane = Author of the Purgatory Series, a guilty pleasure of mine :P

FinnyH = Twin featured author, Multiple Award Winner and King of FrightFest.

butterballporkbun = AKA Mythology Queen and Anime Enthusiast, Author of Many works.

Iwritevariety = A Featured Prolific Writer.

CharlotteCarol = Author of Hades Daughter. (A guilty pleasure of mine.)

Chekerboard = Fandom Fanatic and Crazy for Contests.

trueathenian = Author of The White Capes and a Psychological Author.

Nevervane = Author of Redfern, Humanitarian, Playwright , Heavily active in LGBT and Writing threads.

Darth_Kronis = BennyBedlam (Co Founder) has let them out of his basement just so they can enter this.

DracoNako = Dreamer, Organization XIII Member, Former Content Moderator Ambassador.

Shadow_Hound2445 = Author Striving to Improve just like us all.

Yangwolf = Sharing Nightmares Anthology Member, FrightFest Winner and Top 5 Grand winner of Lenovo Contest, Author of Seven Sins Committed.

Godhand = Admin for @ParanormalCommunity, Voted Best of the Month by LGBTQ. Fright Fest Winner, Author of Fear of the Dark.

bookworminalibrary = Admin, Horror Nerd, Bookworm Extraordinaire, Winner of Fright Fest, Author of Death and Other Tragedies.

lionmouse = Author of The Lady of Ravens and aspiring video game developer and an amateur programmer.

FalakeRobin = Wattpad Newcomer and eager to get stuck in :P

LLSanders = Fright Fest 2016 Winner, Author of What's Done in the Dark, plus many more.

_Somethinggreater_ = Fright Fest Winner, Author of Penchant and (Based on A True Story) (TNT Top 100)

 deejaybee = Fright Fest Winner, Author of The Dark Place and supporter of #projectstandup

 Chesabell = New to Wattpad and Aspiring Writer

atroXity = Bibliophile (especially Horror), Author Of Pierce

Mitzymoo13 = Prolific Author, Dabbles in Mystery, Thriller, Fantasy and Horror.

0Wiegenlied0 = Author of Dark Matter and speaker of 6 languages.

IanRCooper = Author of Birthright (Fright Fest Winner and top 35 TNT Finalist)

lianamendoza = Writer, eager to prove themselves.

Haven84 = TNT Top 100 Finalist, Socially awkward book addict and animal lover. Author of Chance Encounters.

JohilJohnsonHardy = Loves to write stories that 'Screw' with readers perceptions of reality.

Goodnight_Saigon = Admin, Writer who likes to dabble and experiment with different genres and styles.

SmileCheerfully = Member of QueenKnights, Pizza Enthusiast, Animal Lover and Supporter of projectknowthyself.

ljwrites85 = Criminology enthusiast, Author of Criminal Intentions and Anya. 

ClaireS27 = Author of Hex #SFTSAwards2017 and other works :P

MadMikeMarsbergen = Prolific Author (55 Works), Cover Artist and active in communities.

ambrocious101 = New to creative writing but clearly has both the talent and drive to become a very good author one day :P

Knownbody = No works at this moment to promote.

K_E_Francis = Author of The Carriers and Critic for hire.

itsbedtimesomewhere = Fan Fiction aficionado and musician.

BennyBedlam = (Co Founder of Fear Factory), Admin, Fright Fest winner and Author of The sins of Jack Price.

MrCrowley667 = (Co Founder of Fear Factory) Founder of AnthologyAddictsFright Fest winner and prolific writer pending publication.

If you'd like your name on both this page and the anthology itself, please read the rules before requesting entry.