Chapter 9

Adym storms out of the apartment building and gets in the car. I get in with him. "Adym..."
"Sawyer isn't like this. Something is going on. He didn't cheat on her. I know it. " he said denying what happened. " but Adym, why would she lie about him cheating?" I say. I don't understand what he is getting at. I mean, we aren't best friends. And I don't know her that well, but even if she is a jerk, there isn't a reason she would lie about that! "(Y/N) I don't know why, but Sawyer didn't cheat. That's why I got so upset at you when you punched him. Because I know he didn't do it." Adym said to me. "Ok. I believe you. But what are we going to do? I'm sure Emily doesn't want to talk about it right now no matter what.

" I say trying to figure it out. " let's go talk to Sawyer. Maybe he can tell us what happened." Adym said. "Ok let's go."

We walked back in and knocked on his door. Sawyer slowly answered the door and took a couple steps back. Then he looked and saw Adym and relaxed just a bit. "Bro... what just happened." Sawyer said to Adym. "That's what we came here to ask you." Adym said. "Yah ok come in." Sawyer opened the door and let us in, we sat down on the couch. "So, do you know why Emily is upset?" Adym said. " No bro. Sarrah was there looking for her. She wasent there so she just decided to wait till she got home. but I don't know why that would upset her. They are best friends. " Sawyer said frustrated.

Btw Sarrah is Em's best friend.

Emily told me you were with your ex, and you were... yah know.." I said getting a bit confused.
"NO! Abbie and me are completely over each other! I hate that bitch! And besides she is in Australia rightly now for a special modeling career!" At this point I start to feel bad for punching him... but he still could be lying. I hope. " then why did she run out crying?" Adym said trying to piece together everything. " I don't know..... wait. She has said before that she thinks Sarrah has a crush on me. But, me and Sarrah were just watching a tv show and Emily opened the door. She looked at me and Sarrah and ran out the door slamming it." Sawyer says to us." He said. "THAT BITCH!she used me. She lied and made you sound like you did something because she was jealous." I Immediately hug Sawyer tight. I start to cry. " Sawyer I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I thought you-u ch-cheated...." I said crying my eyes out. "It's ok y/n." "NO ITS NOT! I should have known you would never cheat. You are a good guy.. I'm so sorry..." I Ran out the door and hid so no one could see me and just keep crying. I felt so bad for punching him. But I was so mad and Emily. I stoped crying and went back inside. I see Adym and Sawyer looking around for me. They both come up to me and I push through them not even glancing at them, but staring and Emily's door. Both of the boys are following me to the door. I step back a little, and out of rage I kick the door open. I go through the house looking for Emily. I see Emily sitting on her bed watching tv as if nothing happened. I left her with her crying and eating ice cream on the couch. FIVE MINUTES AGO. " ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I yell. I am so frustrated... " W-What?" She says a scared a little. "YOU LIED TO ME. SAWYER DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU." I am like two seconds away from beating this bitch up. " I can explain-"
" NO YOU CAN'T! YOU SAW SAWYER AND SARRAH IN A ROOM TOGETHER AND YOU GOT HELLA JEALOUS!"

"BUT SHE LIKES SAWYER! HOW DO I KNOW THEY DIDNT KISS!!!" She said to me. Ok I'm so done with this bitch.

"YOU TRUST HIM BECAUSE HE WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND! BUT YOUR JUST A JEALOUS BITCH AND YOU DONT DESERVE HIM!" I slap her as hard as I can, and I walk out of the room. I slam her apartment door. Both of the boys looked shocked. It was just silent. " I'm exhausted. I want to go to bed." I say to Adym. " Ok Babe. Sawyer, you good?"
" Yah im good. Night guys." Sawyer says to us. I gently just give him another hug, as to say sorry and goodbye. Then me and Adym walk out holding hands. It was silent the intire ride to his house. Half way through the ride I passed out. I was just so tired. I was only half asleep when I felt the car stop, and someone gently picks me up out of the car. I open my eyes a bit and see Adym. I snuggle my head into him. I felt the safest I have ever felt. " I love you Adym."
"I love you too."
He takes me up to his room and we both lay snuggled up together and pass out.

941 words!!! The most I have wrote so far! I thought you guys deserved a long chapter after I have been slacking so much. I love you guys! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️