Chapter 5

I just wanna say thank you guys soo much for all the support!!! I don't really know what else to say but thank you! Ok sorry on to the story! 😂

I decided it was a good idea instead of trying to get comfortable in bed, To sit in a chair next to the bed and go through my twitter. ( not a good idea.) And I ended up falling asleep. Some time passed and I feel someone picking me up and gently laying me on the bed, trying not to wake me. I slowly open my eyes to see Adym looking at me with his sparkling brown eyes. " I'm sorry babe, I tried not to wake you up." Adym says a little disappointed. "It's ok Adym." I gently grab his neck and pull him into a kiss. Adym laid down next to me and pulled the covers over us. We cuddled in the bed until we both fell asleep.

I woke up to see it was morning. I looked over at Adym, except he wasn't there. I looked at my phone to see what time it is, 10:47. I decided to get up and start getting ready for the day. I get up and get in the shower. Once I was done in the shower, I blow dried my hair, brushed my teeth and did my morning routine. Which consists of washing my face, acne medicine, flossing, and moisturizer. After I finish that I decided to do a simple wave to my hair, since it is naturally pretty strait.

 Then after a couple minutes of pondering (Yes I just used that word) I come up with a outfit that fits my mood right now

11:15 Still no sight of Adym, Emily or Sawyer. so I go out to the living room to find one of them. I look on the coffee table and I see a pink sticky note with flowers next to them. I read the note, It says: Hey babe, went to go grab some things at the store. Should be home soon. P.S apparently Em and Sawyer hit it off last night and early this morning went to her place. So it's just us for the weekend. ;)
Love, Adym

I looked at the flowers. Awe, he remembered my favorite. Red roses. I grab a vase a put some water in it, then the flowers. I put it on the coffee table so it is really noticeable. I really want to make him breakfast. So I decide to text him to see when he may be home.
Me
Hey Adym,
Do you have
Any idea
When you
might be
Home?

He responded right away.

Adym
Not long. Maybe
10 mins. Why? Me
Oh no reason...
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Adym
Lol ok. Cya
Soon.

He has no idea. I decide to make eggs and bacon for him. So I get out everything to make it, i turn on Panic At The Disco and start to cook.

Oh, well imagine, as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor, and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to here an exchanging of words.

What's a beautiful wedding, what a beautiful wedding says the brides maid to a waiter, oh yes but what a shame, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a whore!

I finish making breakfast, so I start to clean up. I set his meal up and get everything together so when he gets here he just has to sit down and eat. I feel really good right now. So, I decide to sit down and watch a little tv. Just a couple minutes later he comes in the door with a couple groceries. I grab the groceries and set them in the kitchen. He walks over to me and kisses me. " I missed you." Adym said to me in his sexy voice. "I missed you too. I made you food, I thought you would he hungry, so yeah." I said confidently. " awe thank you so much. You are the best girlfriend ev- he stoped. He nervously laughed it off. He looked up at me. I was blushing. I looked calm but on the inside I was freaking out. I was so happy he called me his girlfriend. I hugged him. I whispered in his ear " don't be embarrassed, I'm glad you called me yours."