Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to
@KiansBabyyy for reading and voting!

I open my eyes to a sleeping Adym. He looks so innocent when he sleeps. I start to give him small kisses all over his face. I see Adym slowly open his eyes. "Good morning." He says in his deep morning voice. "Morning." I say back. I start to play with his hair. I cuddle into his chest, I feel so safe there. Adym kissed me on the forehead. "Hey wanna go grab some In n Out?" He says after kissing me. "Yes I'm so hungry, what time is it?" I say back.
"1:00" Adym says with a slight grin on his face. "Geez we really should get up." I chuckle at our laziness. I get up out of bed with Adym not far behind me. I head to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Adym comes up behind me and hugs my waist. "You look beautiful. "
Adym reassures me. "I guess."I say.
I put my hair in
a bun and put some clothes on.

I wear comfy clothes cause I am not about to get all dressed up just to go to in n out

I wear comfy clothes cause I am not about to get all dressed up just to go to in n out.I head downstairs with Adym behind me.
-------------
At in n out
-------------

Me and him ordered what we wanted. I look up at Adym and he is looking at something. More like staring at something. I look in the direction he is looking..... he is looking at that girls ass in line next to us! I decide not to say anything to see if he stops. "Here you go Sir" the lady at the counter says to Adym. Adym completely ignores the lady and is just staring at her ass. I kick him in the shin which makes him jump. He realizes she was talking to him so he grabbed the bag. "Sorry, thank you!" He says as we turn around and walk out. Adym looks back, I look too. He looks at the girl and the girl winks and mouths the words "hey" and then he looks back. I make sure I do it we're everyone can see and I hit him hard it the back of the head and walk past him. I get in the car before him. He gets in. "Wtf? Why did you hit me??" He says acting all innocent. I stay silent. I look out the window and ignore him. I'm so pissed. He was checking out another girls ass, AND IN FRONT OF ME. I start to feel a hand touch my thigh. I immediately slap his hand away. The rest of the car ride was uncomfortably silent. No music, no talking just the sound of our breathing.

-----------------

We get home and Adym puts the bag down on the counter. I grab my stuff and head into my bedroom. Just seconds later Adym opens the door. "Are you gonna tell me why you fucking hit me?" He says irritated and confused. I put my food down. "Oh that's just because- I raise me voice so I was practically screaming "YOU WERE STARING AT THAT GIRL'S ASS, IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND!" I scream at him. "YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSED I WAS. WE WERE IN PUBLIC, AS A COUPLE, AND YOUR JUST STARING AT THIS BITCH'S ASS!" I scream getting closer to him. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT!" I say at the door into his face. "Your taking this way to seriously." Adym says. "OH BITCH. THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I WANT TO SAY TO YOU." I slam the door in his face and lock the door. I couple tears fall but I keep it in and finish my food. After I finish my food I call Lex.

L= Lexi
J=Jade

J: hey Lex can you come home now?
L: actually I was just about to call to tell you I'm on my way.
J: ok. Cya soon. Bye girl
L:byeeeeeeeeeeee

call ended

I unlock my door. I yell out my door. " Lexi is coming back. You need to leave" I wait for a response but Adym doesn't say anything. I walk out cautiously. I poke my head into the living room and Adym is talking to someone on the phone. He is whispering into the phone. "Yeah but how did you get my number?" I listen very closely. I hear the response. "Someone I know apparently knows you, so they gave me your number." It was a women.

S=stranger
A=Adym

A: who?
S:oh just a little someone by the name of Sawyer.
A: you know sow? How?
S: my best friend dated him for awhile. We became friends even after they broke up. But enough about them. Are you coming?
A: i don't know, my girlfriend is really upset with me, it's your fault you know.
S: hey it's not my fault you were staring at my ass.
A: *chuckle*
S: so are you coming or not babe?

I can't listen to this conversation any more. I walk out and I grab the phone from him. "Oh Adym? Oh yeah he can come over, actually he can come over right now! HE WAS JUST LEAVING ANYWAYS." I say through the phone. I hang up. "Get your stuff, and get out." I say feeling hurt. "I wasn't going to say yes. "Well you have no reason to say no." I say back. "Your my reason. I wouldn't do that to you. " I chuckle. "Yeah well too late bud. If you weren't interested in her you wouldn't be staring at her ass, or even continuing the call. So I know that you were considering it Adym. If you forgot I am your girlfriend." I say holding back the tears. "Ja-" I cut him off. "just get out. We will talk about this another time." I say trying not to scream at him. I swear if that boy doesn't walk out now... "Jade please."
"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yell. He jumps a bit at my tone. " I'm sorry" He walks out and closes the door.

I KNOW I KNOW! They just got back together but hey... gotta keep it interesting.