Chapter 8

I walk in to her building. Sawyer is still banging on her door. I walk up to Sawyer and tap his shoulder. He looks at me and instantly has a look of fear. I look at him straight in the eyes, and I punch him right in the side of his face as hard as a could. He immediately dropped to the ground. I didn't knock him out because I wanted him to remember this. "Sawyer, your lucky your alive. Even though you don't deserve to be." And I unlock her door and opened it. He started to say something to me "(Y/N) I'm s-" and I slam the door on him. I run to her bedroom closet and open the door. I see Emily sitting in a ball crying her eyes out. I sit down next to her and hug her tight. She looks up at me. "He stopped banging on the door. What happened?" She said still crying. I was crying a bit too. I hated seeing people sad. It makes me sad too. I laugh while wiping my tears "I punched him in the face."
"Did you knock him out?" She says suddenly not crying as much. "No, almost. I wanted him to remember the pain." I said to Emily. "That's why your my friend." And she smiled at me and hugged me tight. "What about Adym? Where is he?" She asked. "He is in the car. I couldn't drop him off because I was too worried about you to take longer." I said hoping she wouldn't get mad. "Ok. Let's just hope he doesn't come in...." I help Em out of the closet and bring her to the living room. "Listen Em. Are you ok if I go? Adym is gonna wonder what's going on. I am gonna have to tell him before Sawyer does. You know that. "
"I know. And yes I will be ok. I have ice cream, Netflix. I will be ok. " she gives me a sad laugh. "Ok Em. I will talk to you later. Text me if you need to or if something happens. I will call you before I go to bed. Love ya Em." I say to her. "Love ya too. Bye." I walk out her door and lock it behind me. I look out and I see Adym standing wide eyes looking at Sawyer standing in the hallway with a bloody nose and a bruised cheek. Adym yells through the hallway " WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??" Neither me or Sawyer answer. Sawyer doesn't answer because he can't talk. (Good job me.) "WELL???" He walks up to me waiting for a answer. " they made it official a week ago. Em just walked in on him having sex with another girl. His ex." I say almost whispering. Adym just looks shocked. He looks at Sawyer and Sawyer looks down. " So that gives you the right to PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE???" Adym yells at me. "YES IT DOES ACTUALLY! HE. CHEATED! HE DESERVES WHATEVER COMES TO HIM! " I say frustrated. Why is he defending him?! " why are you defending him!? No matter if he is your brother, he still cheated on my friend. And she loved him. He broke her heart." Sawyer walks up to Adym. They look at eachother. " Get away. Your not my brother. My brother would never do that. " then he walked out and slammed the door.

Lol I was feeling violent for some reason. I hope you enjoy the chapter!!! ❤️❤️❤️