Chapter 10

3 days later (Valentines Day)

I woke up the next morning to see Adym wasn't next to me. I'm not gonna lie I was a little worried. I got up and went downstairs. Adym was no where to be seen. I texted Adym.

Jade❤️🌺
Where are you?

Not read

Jade❤️🌺
Adym? Are you ok?

No response.

Jade❤️🌺
Adym your scarring me.

Adym💦💦💦😍
I'm ok. Don't worry.

Jade❤️🌺
Where are you??

No response

Jade❤️🌺
Fine.

Wtf? Where did he go? Why wouldn't he tell me where he was? Is he cheating on me??? That would explain why he didn't tell me he left..

Adym's POV
I woke up at 5:30. I look over at Jade. She was fast asleep. Damn.... she was so beautiful. I got up carefully so I don't wake her up. I go to the downstairs bathroom and take a shower. I got dressed did my hair and got in then got in the car to go to Starbucks. I got my usual.
"Ok. Here we go.." I say to myself. So I head out the door and get into the car. I look at my list.

1. Flowers
2. Card
3. Chocolate
4. Giant Bear
5. The dress

I suddenly get a text from Jade.
I ignore it because I want this to be a complete surprise. Another text. I try and ignore it. Another text from Jade. I pick up my phone and answer back just to tell her I am fine.

"I'm ok. Don't worry."

Jade texted me again. I put my phone down. I don't want to text her to much so I can keep this I BIG surprise. I started the car. Then, I started on my trip.

Jade's POV

it's been 1 hour and still haven't heard from Adym. I decided to sit and check snapchat to see if he has posted anything. Nothing. Of coarse. If he was cheating on me of coarse he wouldn't post anything on social media. I call him. *Buzz Buzz Buzz buzz* no answer. I turn off my phone and watch tv. It's killing me inside that he isn't answering me. So I text him again.

Jade❤️🌺
Where are you Adym??

No response.

Jade❤️🌺
Adym Alyxander Yorba. Where are you.

Adym💦💦💦😍
Jade calm down. I'm fine.

Jade❤️🌺
THEN WHY CANT YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!?

Adym💦💦💦😍
Because I just can't. Trust me.

Jade❤️🌺
Just leave me alone.

Not read

Adym's POV

I responded quickly then just shut off my phone. I don't like not answering her but it's for the best to make this work. I go to get flowers and chocolate at one shop, then go to get her giant teddy bear and her card at another. Then, I go get her dress. We were out shopping and she saw this (really sexy) dress that she fell in love with.

(Only the dress, not the hair 😂)

But it was 2,000 dollars. So I told her she couldn't get it. But here I am going to buy it for her. I hope she will like my little gifts.

Jade's POV

I can't believe him. Ignoring me, giving short messages, not telling me where he is. THAT SOUNDS LIKE CHEATING TO ME!!!! Suddenly I start to cry. I sent him one more message.

Jade❤️🌺
Adym. Plz just tell me where you are.

Not read

Omg... now that I think about it, he was looking at that waiters butt when we where at the pizzeria!! GOD DAMMIT ADYM. I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I FIND YOU OR THAT SLUT YOUR DONE. Anger took over me. I was planning on going to the mall today, but I am to upset. I go upstairs and hid in the bathroom. I bring my phone and sit on the floor. I bring my legs to my chest and start to cry. "Why. Just why Adym." I mumble under my crying. After about ten minutes I started to stop crying. I looked at my phone. A text. From Adym.

Adym💦💦💦😍
I'm coming home now Jade. You can stop worrying. 😊

Jade❤️🌺
STOP WORRYING?! GOD YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I KNOW!

Not read

I storm downstairs and sit on the couch just waiting to here the door start to unlocked. I few minutes later I hear it. I stomp up to the door so when he opens it I am right there. I cross my arms, I am almost about to cry out of anger. He opens the door and stares at me. I back up so he can come in. I'm silent the entire time. He looks at me. I comes in for a hug but I push him away from me hard. "What's you deal?" Adym says to me surprised and annoyed. "My deal???" I raise my voice. "MY DEAL???" Adym looks confused. " yes your deal, I had to go out okay? I already told you I couldn't tell you. I was only gone for a hour and a half. And it's not like I never said anything to you." I yelled loud. " YOU TEXTED ME THREE TIMES! BARLEY SAYING ANYTHING. OH, AND WHY DIDNT YOU POST ANYTHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA?? HM LETS SEE. DIDNT TEXT ME, DIDNT TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE. DIDNT POST ANYTHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA. AND YOU HAD TO "GO OUT" HUH. YAH IM NOT STUPID ADYM. I KNOW YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME. BUT WHO? THAT WAITER GIRL THAT YOU WOULDN'T STOP STARING AT HER ASS?? SOME HOOKER MAYBE? MAYBE EVEN SOME FAN OR SHIT! IM NOT A IDIOT!" I scream at the top of my lungs at him. He looks at me shocked. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU. I DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU! I WAS OUT BUYING YOUR VALENTINES PRESENT YOU JERK! I THOUGHT YOU TRUSTED ME MORE THAN THAT. " it's Valentines Day. I completely forgot. My heart just broke in half. I just let my anger take over. I didn't even think about it before I jumped to conclusions. I can't believe what I just did. "A-Adym. I-I'm" Adym cut me off. "No you know, forget it. Here." He dropped the bags on the ground in front of me and walked out the door and slammed it.

I think I just lost the best thing that has ever happened to me...

OH FUCK! Shit went down here. Will Jade fix what she just broke? Will she get him back? WHO KNOWS!
Actually I know bu- you know nvm. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Extra long for you guys!! 1125 WORDS! THE MOST SO FAR! Thank you guys for so many reads in this book! So close to 1k! OMG OMG OMG OMG! It's shitty but I'm glad someone out there likes it😂 Bye bye my BOOTAFUL POTATOS! 🤗