Chapter 6

I just wanted to let you guys know that we are over 100 reads!! Which yes isn't a lot but for me it is! Thanks so much and I'm glad you enjoy!

Adym smiles at me with a look of relief.

-A couple days later

Adym and me decide to go out to the park for the day. So I wake up early, about 9:30 to get ready. I take a shower and do my morning routine while Adym is fast asleep. I left my hair as it was today. I liked not having to do anything with it.

Next I pick a cute outfit to wear

Adym wakes up shortly after I finish getting dressed

Adym wakes up shortly after I finish getting dressed. "Hey babe, good morning!" I say excitedly. Adym just stares at me. "Is something wrong?" I say confused at why he is staring. " your just so beautiful." He comes over and kisses me. I blush because I didn't think I looked that good.

-at the park

By the time we got to the park, it was already 1:00. It took Adym forever to get ready. When we got there we both got out of the car and walked to this cute area with a row of trees.

Adym takes my hands and looks at me

Adym takes my hands and looks at me. I know something is going to happen by the way he is acting. "So, (Y/N), I know this isn't very fancy like a horse drawn carriage. They were all out of horses." He joked. I giggled at him, but I was so confused. " But, (Your full name) will you be my official girlfriend?" He said still holding my hands. He looked nervous, and it was so cute. " of course I will. " he pulled me into a kiss, which turned out to be a make out. He was irresistible. I love him so much. He was my everything. I hugged him tight. I never wanted to let go of him. "Adym... you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you Adym Alyxander Yorba."

I know I know!!!! Sorry for the short chapter! It just seemed right to end it there! I will try and post again soon! Thank you jmissyu7 , Bubbly1507 , Dreamerpro_01 and ImSoWavvy1996 for all of the inspiration to write this STORY! I probably wouldn't be still writing if it wasn't for them 😂