Chapter 13

I look down at his neck and I see a pineapple tattoo. It's Adym. He turns around to look at something. He catches me staring at him and looks at me shocked. I look down fast and turn around facing the pool again. My heart starts to race. Is that really Adym? I feel a hand grab mine and pull me up. The hand pulls me away into the house. I can't see who it is. They take me into a room and shut the door. Then they let go of my hand. "What the fuck??" I say, then I look up. It's Adym. " A-Adym." I say trying to keep steady. " I'm sorry. Our fight was stupid. I shouldn't have left you. I should've keep looking for you. I realize now that it was only because you love- loved me. And I'm sorry." I didn't know what to say. After our fight Adym stopped texting me and stopped looking for me all together. He just left me. I stood there in shock of what just happened. "I uh.." is all I could get out. Adym got closer to me. He looked into my eyes. I saw that sparkle. The sparkle I used to see. I realized at that moment that, he was the one. I grab him and burrowed my head into his chest. I missed his hugs. His smile. His kiss.
I jumped up on top of him and played with his hair while we hug. I looked into his eyes. " Adym Alyxander Yorba. I'm sorry for what I said to you, but , I never stopped loving you. And I never will. " he grabs my face and kissed me. As soon as our lips touch I thought I was going to explode. He push me up against the wall and I wrapped my arms around him. As soon as it was starting to get heated. We heard a knock on the door. " hey anybody in there? Party's over." We heard a man say from the other side of the door. "Yeah we will be right out!" Adym yells through the door.
We part away from each other and fix our selves. We walk out of the room and look around. The house looks like a party train wreck. Confetti,
beer bottles, numerous drinks spilled on the floor, and the house was empty, be sides me, Adym, Sawyer and Lex. I run up to Sawyer and give him a big hug. "Hey girly, long time no see huh?" Sawyer says to me while we still hug. "Yeah I missed you guys so much. I'm sorry." I say to him pulling away from the hug. "Hey it's ok. I see you two made up so I feel everything is good?" He asked me and Adym. "Yeah it's good." Adym replies. As we walk out we are talking. "So Boys, this is Lexi she is my best friend, we actually live together." I say to them. "Well nice to meet you" they say in unison. Everyone giggles. "Well I'm Sawyer Adym's bro, but you can call me Soi-" I interrupt "or Soi Bean! That's what I call him." I said giggling. "Ok well hi Soi Bean." She says extending Soi Bean. "Well, Lexi I'm Adym, Jade's......" he stops. I finish for him. "Boyfriend. He is my boyfriend." I finish. He looks at me and his face lights up. It's been awhile since I have been able to say that..

Sorry I haven't updating in awhile! I have been so busy! But hope you enjoy the chapter, it was short but somewhat important. Lol but bye my BOOTAFUL POTATOS! Peace!✌🏻👋🏻