Best Birthday Ever (pt.2)

Start from the beginning

(Lol pretend its not Selena😂^) and I went in the hallway

(Lol pretend its not Selena😂^) and I went in the hallway. I started walking to Evie's room and I passed Harry's room. He got out but he didn't know I was there. He was about to knock on Ryan's door across from his. "I—Um— Hey Mal" he said and looked at me. Probably because of what I was wearing. "Heyyy...." I said awkwardly and blushed. Ryan came out of his room. "Yo Harry ar—" he said and looked at me. "He—Hey Dove...." He said. This was super awkward. "H—Hi" I replied. They were both staring at me. Evie came out of her door with my shampoo. "Oh hey M I was just going to give you your shampoo" she said and looked up. She was wearing the same thing but in blue. "I—um— M why don't you take your shower in my room..." She said awkwardly. "I can't, I was going to take it with Ben" I said. But then I just realized what I said. "I probably shouldn't of said that out loud...." I said awkwardly. I grabbed the shampoo from Evie. "Yeah probably not" she said. "I'll meet you in your room in about 15 minutes" I told her. "What? I thought you said 10?" She asked. "Yeah well you know Ben" I said and we laughed. "Ok" she replied. I turned around and remembered that the boys were still there. "Bye boys" I said and walked pass them. "Oh wait E! Is the dress done?" I asked turning around. "Almost. I'm finishing it up now" she replied. I walked away. I was at my door and I heard Evie yell at the boys. "You can stop staring at her" she said and snorted. I chuckled and went in the room. I got in the bathroom. I took my robe and clothes off and went on the shower. "Took you long enough" he said and kissed me. "Yeah well it was very awkward" I said. "Do I need to know what happened?" He asked. "Only if you want to. Its not that big of a deal" I said. "Ok then I don't need to know. I'm trusting you on this" he said. "Well I need to make this shower quick. I have a lot to do" I said and shampooed my hair. "But whyyy? It's my birthday and I wanted to be with you" he complained. "Don't worry. I'll be yours all night" I said and kissed him. A few minutes later I finished what I needed to do. "Bye Benny" I said. "Wait" he said and kissed me passionately. "See you tonight" I said. I got out and wrapped my towel around me. I towel dried my hair a bit and left the bathroom. I took my phone and left the room. I walked outside looking at my phone. I was checking some of my fan posts. I walled past the boys door. And again they all came out without knowing that I was there. "Why does this jeep happening?" I whispered to myself. "Hey boys! I like what you're wearing..." I said awkwardly. "Thanks" Harry replied nervously. Ryan nodded. "Well... I should get going!" I said and ran into Evie's room. "You ok M?" Evie asked. "Ha yep it happened again. And I'm dressed like this!" I said. "Well... That's awkward" she replied. "Ya think?!" I said and she laughed. The other girls were already all here. "So is my dress done?" I asked. "Yes!!Here! Go change!" She said and handed me the dress. I went in the bathroom and changed into it. I love the dress! It was purple with a bit of green. The black part was lace. At the hip down it was pouffy. But not a lot pouffy just a bit.

I used my magic and I changed my hair back to its original colour and I curled it with my magic

I used my magic and I changed my hair back to its original colour and I curled it with my magic. I walked out of the room. The girls gasped. "M you look gorgeous!" Evie said. "Ohmygosh Dove you look so beautiful!" Victoria said. "Thank you!" I said. I gasped. "I forgot my crown!" I said. I ran out of the room. The boys were still in the hallway talking. "Wow Mal you look—wow" Harry said. "Thanks!" I said and ran down the hall. I knocked on the door. "Benny I forgot my crown. Either lock yourself up in the bathroom or blind fold yourself" I said knocking. "K one second. I'll pick put which crown and I'll leave it on the table. I'll unlock the door but when I say you can come in, come in" he said. I heard a door close. "Ok you can come in" he yelled. I walked in and found my crown on the table. "Thanks Benny. I love you" I said grabbing the crown. "I love you too" he replied and I closed the door. I got in the hall and looked at myself in the mirror that was a few steps down. I put my crown on and I just looked at myself. I never thought that this is how my life would end up. I smiled and walked back into Evie's room. I started helping to get the girls ready for tonight.

I finally updated! Pt. 3 coming soon!
*didn't proof read*

OMG DOVE JUST POSTED THIS PIC AND LOOK AT THE SCRATCHES ON HIS BACK!!