Gangster Boo - Veinteocho

Chapter 28 | Gangster Boo

The sun crept up on Francesca as she laid in bed, breathing in the smell of cinnamon waffles and fried chicken. She slid out of the king size devil, and headed into the bathroom to freshen up.

Once refreshed with baby powder, Johnson Johnson baby lotion, and Caress body wash, she headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Montana and some of his workers, including Lawrence were at the table having a feast. "Come sit on daddy's lap." He patted his right thigh.

Playing the role, she sat on his lap and began to eat her food. "When is our date tonight?" She asked.

"It's going to start at seven p.m. Just meet me in the lab." He referred to his secret room.

She almost choked onto her food as she turned to look at him. "I thought we were going on a vacation. Like Mexico."

He chuckled. "You need to stop ear hustling cause that vacation only for them goofy ass captives we holding."

She sarcastically giggled, but deep down she knew she had to let Kingston know before he was another victim of a dead give away.

After she incessantly ate her food, she headed back upstairs to her room. Entering the bathroom, she sat on the floor and dialed his number.

Meanwhile, Kingston was cramped up in the little space that he had, trying to make use with the oxygen tank. He felt vibrations from his pocket, but the space was so tight, he couldn't answer his ringing phone.

Struggling to breathe, he squeezed his hand by his side and pulled out his phone. "What's good?" He answered once he was able to lift the cellar device towards his ear.

"Baby, I need you to get off the plane. Everything was a set up. Get off the plane and get back here, please. I need you here. I need -" Her voice trailed off and all he could hear was her loud screams.

"If you want this sorry ass excuse of bitch, then you better come get her cause I'm about to have the time of my life when she's unzipping that emerald gold dress off her body."

Kingston's jaw clenched when he heard Montana's voice. The line went dead and he needed more than two hours to get to his baby.

With his right hand, he reached into his pocket in hopes to find something useful inside. He ended up finding nothing.

As he closed his eyes wishing that things were different, he heard screws turning. Quickly, he opened his eyes and seen the two young boys from yesterday.

"Aye, we copped a couple semis, Uzis, machine guns, and a couple of more tools." The boy with Afro informed.

Kingston took a breather when he saw them. "Word up. What's y'all plan?" He asked.

"Aight, we gone start knocking niggas down. My nigga, Skip gone take over the plane and fly this motherfucker back to Montana's house." He started.

Kingston nodded as the two boys pulled him free from the cramped up space. He seen the Mexicans joking around as they flied in peace.

He snatched the semi-automatic out of Skip's hand and aimed at the man with a scar under his eye. "Nigga, what the fuck you doing? You gone miss that shot!" The boy with the Afro, who Kingston now knew was Ghost, said.

He looked at Ghost and pulled the trigger, and when the three of them looked the man was dead.

The three men loaded their techs and ran out. Ghost had shot down two men, while getting shot himself in the arm.