Gangster Boo - Diecisiete

Chapter 17 | Gangster Boo  

The golden black urn sat upon the mantle in Kingston's living room as he laid back on his leather couch ;shirtless and sweaty. He had just gotten home from a long jog around the park. It's been two weeks since his mother passed. Instead of engaging in smoking, he decided to jog every morning from seven until eight.

His relationship with Francesca has been the same since she announced that she needed a break from her 'gangster boo' lifestyle. He was quite disappointed, but what was he to say? What was he to do? Nothing. The whole thing worked out good for the both of them, though.

Every Saturday he takes her out to elegant restaurants, spend up his trappin money just to take her shopping, and he even drops down to his needs just to rub her aching feet, or her aching back. Kingston was really a good man when it came to a woman that he actually had feelings for.

It was yet, another hot Saturday and he picked up his phone to discuss the evening with Francesca. 

"Goodmorning, beautiful." He spoke into the phone.

"Goodmorning, baby. What did I tell you about calling me this early?"

He chuckled as she spoke in her groggily morning voice, "I just can't wait to get my hands on you."

She smiled into the phone and blushed, but her sensitive emotions soon went away, "I forgot we had plans today."

"What you mean? We do this shit every Saturday. You scheduled something else?"

"My cousin, Seniqua, is getting out of rehab today and I just wanted to spend a lil girl time with her." 

"Aight, that's cool."

"But..." She trailed off and smiled, "You could still come see me. Maybe, a lil later."

"Just hit me up and let me know what's good and I'll be there."

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, too. Have fun with yo' crazy ass cousin."

She giggled, "She's not crazy. She was just under pressure."

"Hell nah, her ass crazy."

"Whatever. Goodbye, Kingston."

"Bye."

As Kingston picked up his remote and began to flick through channels, Francesca was on the other side of town getting dressed in her sparkling black and turquoise Shail K slender sleeve mini dress complimented by her 'Chaos Cuff' sandals made by Manolo Blahnik. 

She twirled and spun around in her sexy dress. After getting a light headache from too much spinning, she sat in front of her vanity and did her makeup. By the time she got done with her hand which was now bone straight flowing to her back it was twelve in the afternoon. 

She grabbed her keys and headed to her Toyota. The new car smell was still in the air when she drove to her mother's house. There weren't many cars out front in the drive way, but one particular car caught her attention.

The door was closed shut behind when she climbed out the car to walk up the porch, but her mother had already beat her to the punch when she embraced her.

"Hey, baby." 

"Hey, mama. I missed you so much."

"I miss you too. You've been spending alot of time with that man. When are we going to meet him?"