Gangster Boo - Diecinueve

Chapter 19 | Gangster Boo  

The sun was crisp and sizzling when Francesca stepped out the house with her Gucci shades and her rapsberry halter dress topped off with Jeti Nero Giuseppe Zanotti heels. It's been a long time coming ever since her mother left Atlanta for Alabama. 

Occasionally, they talk on the phone about what everybody's been up to, but Francesca serves a large amount of despair due to the wishing of her mother being around her. She decided to listen to her advice, so that things could go back to normal. 

What was normal? Having her mother by her side again? Taylor acting like a woman with class? Solage's attitude going back to being giddy and excited? All these questions made her remember why her family were so fucked up.

All this time she's been spending with Kingston, she forgot about her priorities at home. It had to start with her fixing her family's relations. The thirty minute drive to her sisters house zoomed by within seconds and she stood in front of the door poised with curiosity.

Taylor swunged the door open looking sluttier than anybody's ever seen her. She was dressed in a black fishnet tube top with stars covering her nipples and lace up leather panties that showed off her brown sugar ass cheeks. 

"What the fuck you doing here?" She asked as her words slurred from the Tequila she was sipping on.

"I wanted to talk to you and Solange."

"About what? Huh? Yo ass ain't never wanted to talk to us before. The fuck you choose now for." She mugged her, "Oh, you want a relationship cause my mama gone now. Well, fuck you. We don't want shit to do with you right now."

Tears flowed down Taylor's eyes onto her perky breast and into her Tequila bottle. She lost her balance, falling to the ground with nothing on her mind, but Trevor. Francesca picked her sister off the ground and led her into the living room, placing her on the couch.

Solange and Seniqua merged from the kitchen. "What you in our house for? Solange mugged as she placed a hot towel on Taylor's head as she handed her a glass of cold water.

"Y'all act like I can't come visit." 

"Mama gone now, Francesca, you ain't gotta act like we all cool."

"She a sheisty ass hoe !" Taylor shouted.

"Sheisty? Who the fuck is you calling sheisty? I never did shit to y'all. Never ! I don't know what the fuck wrong with y'all attitudes, but y'all need not to blame none of that shit on me. We're sisters ! So why the fuck do you two keep pushing me away." This was the first time Solange and Taylor witnessed her sister shedding tears, "I should've never pushed you two away. What did I do to you? What did the world do to you? Why are you mad at me?"

Taylor was the first to acknowledge Francesca with much attitude, "Stop acting like you the shit around here cause you not. It's always Francesca this and Francesca that, but what did you do that I ain't do already. The world ain't nothing but a bunch of bullshit. I could of had everything you had. A house, a man, a car, and I could've took care of mama. But, somtimes the life could get sucked out of you and you just stop caring."

She looked at her baby sister, "When mama sent me to boarding school, it wasn't what I expected. When I first stepped foot into the doors everybody acted like my friend. They was there for me. They cared and they respected my well-being. Everything was good in the beginning until I met a boy. He had me floating on clouds. He bought me nice clothes, gave me money, and took care of me. That boy took damn good care of me. My friends told me he was cheating and lying, but when I asked him he told me everything I wanted to hear. All the bullshit he was feeding me was like gold. He told me he was my friend and that he'd never hurt me"

She placed her glass on the coffee table and looked down at the floor, "He took me in the room and he had his way with me. I reported it and they called mama, but she ain't do shit about it. She acted like she ain't care and she kept me there. He would come into my room and tell me how pretty I was and how good I smelt. Every evening for seven days a week he would touch me and sometimes he would invite his friends over, but mama never came to get me. She let me stay there. I was hurt and I was scared. Sex for money was all I knew when I came home and when I seen mama praising you for all the good you've done I was jealous. SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME ! SHE SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED ME !"

Taylor stood up from the couch and headed for the stairwell, "When you get the life sucked out of you, then what's the point of living. I'm sorry, but I can't change who I've become. This is me, Francesca. This was my upbringing. I love you, but you just can't turn a hoe into a erudite woman." She headed up the stairs and never returned. 

Solange decided it was her turn, "You see what happens when you don't pay attention. My fiance left me because he thought he was in love with you. I beat that shit out of him because I would never let him hurt me, so that he could get you. I love you with all my heart and I never wanted to push you away. I actually want to go shopping with you, take a walk on the park, and talk about how you been doing, but you too busy for me. I don't have anybody and that's why I was so mad at you because you fill that missing space in my heart, but you were gone."

Solange wiped away her tears and looked at Francesca, "It was five days after you told me what Montana used to do to you when he came over my house. He said he was looking for you, so I lied to protect you because I didn't want him hurting you. I was transparent like a glass window. He knew I was lying to him. He wrapped his arms around my neck until I could barely breathe. I slipped up and told him about the abortion, but he said he already knew. That's when he kicked me down to my knees and placed his erect dick into my mouth. It was distrubing and I felt so violated. He made me swallow him whole and then he beat me like no other. I still have scars to prove it."

Francesca sat beside her sister and rubbed circles into her back, "I just want you to know that I never considered what Montana did to me a favor. I'm your older sister and it's my job to keep crazy bastards like him away from you. I consider myself a guardian angel, and I guess I expected some type of acceptance from you."

"I love you and Taylor with all my heart. Solange I wish you never expierenced that because of me. This was all my fault. I should have stayed with him and you would have been safe. You would have been able to have kids. I should have been the one protecting you."

"It's over with. I'm alright. You did the right thing."

"Wait ! I'm confused? Why can't you have kids Solange?" Seniqua asked.

"I recieved a bacterial infection called PID from Montana."

"Oh my God !"

"I'm so sorry. He just fucks up everything for me. I need to protect people from him."

"No honey, you need to stay the hell away from him."

"How can I stay away when he keeps on fucking with people I love and people that need to be left alone?"

"Francesca, that's not your place."

"Revenge is a bitch."

Francesca stood up from her seat and exited the premises. An asshole can really form a bad bitch.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hmm.....I wonder what's about to happen next.

What do you guys think?

Should Francesca leave Montana alone?

Has Montana gone too far with his tactics?

Please give me some feedback ! 15 comments and I'll update again tonight. 20 comments and I'll update two chapters tonight. 

Thanks for reading loves !