Gangster Boo - Tres

Chapter 3 |Gangster Boo  

Stepping into the well-known empire, the two headed straight for the structured office. Francesca was quite stunned at the sight of half naked workers, and the loud smell of death. Although, Kingston explained his work techniques to her during the drive, in her mind he was playing games with her, but once she seen it for herself she had to second guess staying with him.

She was very classy and she didn't do anything out of pocket, and this my friends was doing something out of pocket ; having association with a drug dealer, "So, what you do, sweetheart?" He asked her nicely as they took a seat in his office.

"I'm studying in medicine. I just took a trip to Thailand and I learned alot. What about you? I mean what do you do when you're not selling narcotics?"

"Since, I own a hotel not too far from here. I go over there and help with the management."

That caught her attention. She never expected him to be affiliated with a real job, but she was interested in learning more about him, "What made you want to own your own hotel?"

"My grandfather. He had some type of attraction with the Empire State. And when he took me to visit, I fell in love with the scenery too and from there I made it happen because he couldn't."

"I misjudged you, Kingston. There's actually more to your character than I thought."

"There's alot about me that you don't know, baby."

"Boss, we got another man down. Hurry up and come in the lobby !" One of his teenage workers yelled, interupting the silence that him and Fransceca shared.

The two jumped up and followed the young boy into the lobby a.k.a the 'work' room. When they walked inside the clustered room they found another young boy around the age of thirteen, holding onto his bloody chest trying to stay alive.

"These niggas keep fucking with me." Kingston stressed as he picked the boy up.

"Bring him over here." 

"What?"

"You heard me. Bring him over here. I can help him."

He rolled his eyes and placed the boy in front of Francesca who had taken off her black blazer showing off her perky 'D' cups that sat up just right in her hot pink tank top. For a moment Kingston's eyes trailed down, but he got back into focus when she ripped a long piece of the boy's t-shirt off and tied it around his chest.

Everyone in the empire watched for hours as she saved the boy's life. When he was able to finally move a muscle she mugged Kingston with hate. "What the hell do you have these kids doing?"

"That ain't none of your business. What I do here is my job and my responsibilty."

"So, you're the one whose resposible for all these murders?"

"Nah, you not comprehending what I'm saying to you."

"I don't have to comprehend shit to know that you got these young boys outside selling drugs to people who can't be trusted. And on top of all it they're out there dying for you."

"If you don't like what I do, then get the fuck out. The door works both ways."

Never in the twenty-five years that she's been living has anyone ever talked to her that way. When she went off she never expected you to respond back. Hell, she didn't even expect you to take action. Her own sisters knew that for sure. Even though they were older than her they never talked back to her when she went off on them.

"Who the hell you think you talking to? I rep the motherfucking ATL, son. You don't know shit about this here life. I'm a fucking savage and I ain't talking bout indian shit. I ain't scared to buss a couple caps in yo' ass. I'm not the one Kingston, so I suggest you shut that shit up real quick."

"Damn, I ain't expect elegany to be so destructive." He smirked.

She gave him much attitude, and usually he would have been cut her off, but for some reason he was becoming erect to her aggressive nature.

"No one expects that. I might be classy, but I can get trashy,honey. And you know what, this lil business that you're running is about to get shut down because I'm going to the authorities. I don't have time for this." She snatched up her blazer and headed for the door.

Unfortunately, for her his guards blocked the entrance, "You see baby, if I go down anyone who was in contact with me go down too. You understand that right?"

"Do you think I care about your silly ass threats? Well, I can give two fucks. I don't care about niggas, bitches, or what anyone thinks of me, so you can tell your damn baboons to get out my fucking way cause I'm not changing my decision."

He nodded his head, "Aight, let her go."

"But boss?"

"Let her go."

The guards slowly moved out her way and she held her head up high, "I'll be seeing you in court."

"Boss, if you going to court what we gone do about Montana?"

Francesca's ears opened up at the mention of that name. Like, I've said before she's had her share of unfaithful boyfriends and Montana was one of them. She hated him with a passion. She did everything for that boy. Washed his ass when he was sick, fed him, clothed him, and even gave him money out of her account ; at the time she wasn't even making a dime. The nigga had the nerve to disrespect her sister, Solange, and kick her out of her own damn apartment. Being the young naive girl that she was she just left and found a better life for herself.

"Montana?"

"I thought you said you was leaving."

"I was about to, but you actually caught my attention."

"How?"

"He's my ex-boyfriend. We had countless nights of arguing and if only I could make him feel the pain that I felt I would."

Kingston's flash light flicked on and he created a great idea in his head. He smirked walking towards her, "I got beef with that nigga too. He the one that's causing all this chaos around here. You want to get him locked up then you can work here with me, as queen."

She giggled her sacastic laugh and shook her head, "Is this your way as to getting me involved with this shitty business you participate in?"

"Are you buying it?"

"I guess I am, but this only about Montana."

"Aight. We can keep things based on him." He passed her a glass of Persian wine, "To my queen."

She clanked her glass against his and took a slow sip that painted a red lipstick mark upon her glass, "To my king."

Now that these two are gambling with Montana's life that means it's time to point out the people with the poker face.