Gangster Boo - Veintesies

Chapter 26 | Gangster Boo

What is a real nigga when all the niggas in the world are counterfeit. A real nigga was about his paper; somebody that don't work for no damn body, but they earn respect from the streets.

A real nigga toted jocks, and pop shots when shit get real; they stayed strapped when a goofy nigga or a goofy bitch want to get flip at the mouth.

A real nigga don't play about his money and he will be damned if a stupid ass motherfucker miss count his shit cause he don't never let a single hit the floor without warning.

A real nigga has a real down ass bitch by his side and keeps her in check: trapping and capping with her man as he cooking up that work.

A real nigga was Kingston and the world knew he did, seen, and is better than any nigga that walks the streets of Atlanta Georgia. The peach was in his hands and he dared a bitch made ass nigga to take it from him.

It was Saturday evening at 9 a.m when he had awoken from the longest coma ever. It seemed as if he had died and could never touch light again.

His body was numb, but some how he managed to sit up in his hospital bed. The nurses emerged into his room asking him all kinds of questions.

How is your breathing? Can you see how many fingers I'm holding up? How long have you been woke? Can you hear us?

"Mane, I know all y'all better back the fuck up so I can get some damn space. A nigga just woke up and y'all hot breathe ass all in my face and ain't brushed y'all teeth worth nothing. All I smell is shit." He complained as he pushed them away.

"We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but we're just trying to make sure your ok." One of the nurses explained.

You could tell she was interested in more than just Kingston's health. The way she smiled and stared into his eyes as her hands caressed his thigh as she spoke.

He mugged her, "I'm aight lil mama, but I'm gone need for you to get yo damn hands off me. This shit right here is a violation." He pointed at her hands, "If my girl was here right now he would've creased yo bobble head ass and put the beam on you. So, consider yourself lucky, but just cause she aint here don't mean I won't do that shit myself."

Her smile went away as she moved to let him get out of bed. The women were fascinated with his attitude.

The thing women like most about him was his character; the way he bossed bitches around and told them what to do had there hormones playing circus tricks through their ovaries.

He couldn't stand groupie hoes, and these nurses were just that. As he dropped the hospital gown the women stared at his half naked body as he slipped on a white t-shirt and a pair of cargos with his wheat Tims.

"Kingston, you can't just leave until we know that your alright." Another nurse blurted out.

"Look, I got somewhere to be. My girl need me right now. I ain't got time to play no fucking games with y'all deaf ass bitches. I said I'm aight. Leave it alone and get the fuck off my dick."

With that being said, he walked right out of the hospital with nothing in his hand, but his phone and house keys.

He had to get to Francesca quick, fast, and in a hurry. The thought of Montana's hands rubbing against her beautiful golden skin made his stomach turn in knots.

And even though he had to save her, he really just wanted to make love to her, so that she could feel how intense his love was for her. All needed to do was feel her soft skin, those soft plump lips of hers, and pull her into his arms until he couldn't feel her any more.