Gangster Boo - Veintesies

Start from the beginning

That's how much he needed and wanted her.

He whipped out his phone and called up the two niggas he trusted the most in this drug game, "What's good, bruh? I thought you was still in the coma. We came to visit you and shit, but the doctors said you wouldn't make it." Carlito explained.

"I'm good, bro. But, I need you and Montez to gang up. We about to go get my damn baby from that fuck nigga. It's war time as soon as we get in that motherfucker and if you bitches punk out, I got money on y'all head."

"Where you want us to meet you at?" Montez asked.

"Come pick me up from this lame ass hospital, so we can have this bitch moving."

"We on our way."

He hung up the phone and waited in the parking lot where he seen plenty of women with fake bosoms and asses. Kingston never really understood why women had the need for placing silicon into their bodies; he preferred his woman natural and free of chemical body parts.

As he sat thinking, he saw his father from afar with a white envelope in hand and an unpredicatable mug. "What the hell you doing here?" He stood up, ready to release steam with his fist.

"Kingston, calm down. I know you still mad, son, but I'm here now."

"Mane, fuck that shit. I bailed you out, gave you a place to stay, and put food in your damn mouth. That's the type of shit you should be doing for me. But, you see the tables turn around on you when you pick the streets before loyalty. My mama was all you had, bruh, and you did her dirty when she was down and out. I never thought my own fucking father would look up to me, I expected to look up to you." He snatched the envelope out his hand and looked inside. Confused and angry, he threw it back at him, "I don't want shit from you, bro. I gave you what you needed, so you need to get back to where you came from. In that damn room in the empire. You can keep your fucking money."

"I see that's one thing me and you got in common:assuming. This money is from your girlfriend, Francesca. Take this money and do something right for a change, son. You got a good one on your hands, so hold onto her."

"What makes her any greater than mama?" Kingston asked with a frown.

"The simple fact you still have her and get the chance to make it right; something I couldn't do."

For the first time in many years, Kingston walked up to his father and gave him a brotherly hug. "I might not know you as well as I should, but I'm willing to let you step into my life, but you can't make no mistakes cause I don't fuck aroun with no fuck arounds."

His father chuckled, "I won't let you down, son."

Just then, Montez and Carlito pulled up with the all black Benz truck:techs was loaded, the squad was ganged up, grenade was in tac, and niggas was ready to kill shit. "Aight pops, I'm about to head out."

"Where y'all going?" 

"We going to drop bodies." He said honestly jumping into the front seat. Everyone's eyes had gotten wide when his father opened the door to the truck and hopped in. All the young men turned and looked at him funny. 

His father reached into his waist band and pulled out a semi, "I keep a pole when shit get real." He stated as he cocked it back and aimed out the window.

"Aight, I guess you can ride out with us." Montez nodded as they pulled off and headed for the streets.

As Kingston began his journey in finding Francesca, she was twisting and turning on the cold solid floor. Over night she had recieved a unreasonable amount of bed sores, and the only thing they fed her was a whole buffet of food. It was just like the old days for her, but she never hesitated to get flip at the mouth with the men she considered bitch ass niggas.