Gangster Boo - Veintedos

Start from the beginning

Francesca began to tie her hair up as she walked to her closet to retrieve her leather jacket. She slipped it on along with her black sun glasses, keys, and her glock before hopping into the car. Since she was now Kingston's girl, she has access to all his connects. It was time she started thinking like her man.

"Wassup, mamacita. You good?" Carlito answered the phone.

"Nah, I got a job for you to do."

"What you need done?"

"I need the time, location, and the exact position that Kingston got shot in."

"What the fuck ! When was this?"

"Don't ask questions, just do what the fuck I said do, and if you can I'm gone need for you to find out who shot him and hit me up as soon as possible."

"Aight, I'm on my Kim Possible Wade shit right now, ma."

She giggled before hanging up. Stopping the car, she hopped out and walked up the porch of an old trap house. She spotted Montez, who was in the middle of a conversation, "Hold up, bruh." He paused his conversation and looked towards her, "What the fuck you doing over this way? It ain't safe over here. This damn near close to Montana territory."

"I know that dumb ass. Slide with me real quick, it's an emergency."

"What kind of emergency? A 4-1-1 or a 9-1-1."

"It's a bring yo ass on type of emergency now let's go."

He tucked his clutch underneath his right arm and used the banister to walk down the stairs, "Damn, man you ain't have to embarrass me in front of the squad."

"Nigga fuck yo squad. I'm trying to handle some fucking business and yo ass over there speaking in code and shit."

"I was trying to be on some spy kids type shit."

"Getcho, goof ass on some where."

They laughed and sped off, "So, what's good?" He asked smashing on some cashews.

" Kingston got shot down last night." She spoke straight-forwardly.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHO TRYNA CATCH SOME HOT HALLOWS?!" He pulled out his pole and cocked it back as all the cashews flew into the air and onto the floor.

"Nigga, you better watch where you aiming that motherfucker, and before the night is over you better clean all this shit up."

"Hell nah, somebody bout to get smoked like my mama turkey tails around here. Shit real. They shot down my bro and thought shit was sweet, mane it's cracking on my mama !" Montez kept going on and on about how he was bout to shoot the shit out of the people that shot down Kingston.

"Shut your one-footed ass up real quick." She said pulling out her phone to answer it, "What you know?"

"He was killed by the empire around ten p.m last night. His body was found behind a parked Mustang. Two twin sisters were on the scene and supposedly one shot him down."

"Mane, he got shot down by a bitch !" Montez groaned.

"That bitch probably working for Montana dirty ass. I know exactly where to go to meet up with his workers."

"Aight, hit me up if you need some niggas to back you up."

"I got this one, bruh." She hung up and zoomed towards the first place that came into mind. She was going to kill whoever hurt her baby.

As she dashed through lanes, Montez was in his seat trying not to cry because he was scared that she might end up killing them before she got Kingston's revenge.