Pool Day

Miyako/Bubbles

The concert was awesome. Me and Momo-chan had a really good time. It's too bad Kauro-chan doesn't like them. We all could've went and had a fun time. When I got home I quickly changed into my pajamas and went to sleep. I woke up around 7:30 a.m. and had a panic attack. I almost slept in till eight! Kya! I jumped out of my bed and we to my grandmother's bathroom to set up her bath. See My grandmother has been became ill for the last few days so I have to watch after her more often then usual. Yesterday a hospital worker watched over her while I went out to eat. They want to send her to a home but I refuse. They say I'll be able to see anytime I want but it's not the same not being able to see her everyday. When the bathtub was warm I gently walked over to her room, and gently woke her up. " Miya is that you?" she asked. " Yes Grandma, it' me. Your bath is ready." She held onto my hand. " Miya I have some news to tell you."

She looked serious. " I'm going to a home okay." She said what. " Grandma we discussed it's better for you to stay here." I replied. She shook her head. " It's better for me there. They are coming to get me at 8:30 a.m.." She coughed a little. " Grandma I wished you would've tell me. I don't want you to leave." I put my head on her shoulder. " None of that Miya. Half of my bags are already packed. This is better for the both of us." She kissed my forehead. " Now let's focus on the bright side. It's a beautiful day. You should go do something with your friends." 

" Grandma I want to spend time with you." She smiled. " And you will but you need to start enjoying yourself more. Yesterday was the only day you spend to yourself. I want for you to have more you time." I knew I would loose this argument. " When  the worker comes, I'll need to get settle into my room. You can come visit me around 6:30 but please do something in between that time." Why was she so eager to push me out to do something. " Okay. But please take your bath now." I said already finishing putting her bags away." She walked away and i heard her cane go thump, thump, on the ground. I sighed. After 8:15 rolled around My grandma was dressed and ready to go. but I wasn't ready to let her go. " Miya please understand this is the best solution." She said sitting on the little bench. " Grandma this is a little hasty don't you think?" I said pacing back and forth. " Not really. I've been thinking about it for a while." How long is a while Grandma I wanted to ask but she taught me better than that. " Miya relax. And please don't worry bout you grandma. Ohh he's here. Don't he look familiar?" She said peering through the window. I looked a little too. The man had dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes. He had his shaggy hair covering most of his face so I couldn't exactly put my finger on him. He knocked on our door timidly. I opened it and gasped. " Takaaki? Is that you?" I asked.

" Miyako! Ohmigosh it's been a while." He said coming through the doorway. He hugged me really tightly and I hugged around the neck. " It's been too long." He whispered in my ears. " Ahem." My Grandma said from the bench. My eyes widen and I'm pretty sure my face was The as red as A firetruck. Mostly cause She was glaring and I realized I was in my pajamas. My ducky ones.

" What are you doing back in Japan?" I asked. He left once his "condition" got better. " I left to the desert to get treatment and once I learned to control it, I got better. So now I'm volunteering at Royal Time Home and the Country Club Daze at the pool." He said starting to pick up my Grandma's bag. He knows what I am too. My Grandma doesn't know he knows so she really had her ear out. " You know actually once I get your grandma to the home I'm off from there. Maybe you and your friends would enjoy Daze Pool? I can bring up to 7 guest per day." He adjusted his shipment and walked to the truck. " Can I go?" I asked Grandma. " Weren't you just the one who thought you had enough days off." She questioned. " Well that is until I found out that I could go to  a country club pool." I murmured. " You can go but your friends must be with you." I hugged her and Takaai came back and helped her to the truck. " I love you Grandma." I said hugging her once more and I could feel my tears coming down. " I love you Miyako. Remember 6:30 time." She said wiping my tears. " Such a pretty face." And she hoisted herself in the chair. " I'll pick you up around 10:30 Miya-chan!" Takaaki yelled from the drivers seat window. " I'll be here with my friends." He smiled at me and started up the car. I waved until they were out of sight.