"Mmm, I remember several of my employees having to do something similar.  I've heard you play, sweetie, anything you pick will be just fine.  You do wonderful.  A good musician isn't afraid to make themselves vulnerable through their music.  I love how you can express yourself through your playing.  I knew something was wrong, even though you weren't necessarily playing a sad song.  I could just sense it.  Hey, let me know when your recital is and I will be there.  I'll even video it for your mom or something.  Don't worry.   You aren't going to do any of this alone as long as you have me."  She leaned over and wrapped her arms around Nari squeezing her gently. 

Nari was a bit embarrassed to be getting a hug in front of people but she felt like her own mother was hugging her close.  It was a comfort to her homesick heart.  "Thank you, Minnie.  You've been nothing but kind to me since I started working here.  I promise to be happier when I play tomorrow." 

"It's fine, m'dear.  Some people enjoy the more melancholic music!  A variety of music is healthy for the mind."  Minnie smiled at her young employee and her heart felt a bit burdened for her.  She would have to reach out to her more in the future. 

Jimin felt like he had learned a bit more about this girl.  He couldn't help but think back to his conversation with Nana yesterday and it made him feel a bit more concerned.

"Jimin, wait...can I call you oppa?  No. Nevermind.  It sounds weird now that I said it outloud," laughed Nana lightly.  "Jimin, can I ask a favor?"

"Sure.  Anything for my fan as long as it's in my power to do it."  He smiled sweetly at her, expecting a request for a signature, some piece of merch, or God forbid, the shirt off his back.

"I know you're JiminsScarf.  No one just makes an account for a scarf."  She smirked and he felt his face grow hot.  "I saw you looking for my sister when you came in.  Let me ask you one thing.  She's alone in a big city now.  I have no right to ask this, or even to expect you to follow through with it.  Just...keep an eye on her if you come across her again?  Please?  It would mean a lot to me."  The pair walked down the hall to the lobby and Jimin pondered her request. 

"I mean, you don't have to answer me now.  Just...maybe check up on her once in a while from the shadows or something?  I know it's actually impossible for you to do. But maybe, if you happen to see her again, just...maybe be nice to her? She's really special to me, you know. She's my only sister. I miss her. I know she's...well, maybe she'll get homesick one day. Its funny, because as long as I've been into BTS, my sister really doesn't know much about you guys."  Nana laughed and shook her head.  "I've tried but I think it will take someone like you to bring her into the fandom.  She's a sucker for a good eye smile.  So work it, Chim Chim."

Jimin laughed outloud at her cheeky behavior.  "I'll consider it.  Just for you.  But do me a favor, don't tell her or any one my secret.  Promise?"  He held out his pinky finger and Nana took it with a giggle. 

"No offense, but your pinky really is small," she whispered, face burning red.  They hooked pinkies and shook them gently. 

Jimin scoffed and shook his head.  "Never mind, I won't consider it."

"Oppaaaaa," whined Nana. 

"Okay, fine.  I'll consider it." 

Nana grinned confidently and nodded firmly.  "In exchange I'll put in a good word for you once in a while."  She winked at Jimin's shocked face.  "Oh, don't act all surprised and like you're in denial.  I can sense things and I sense that you happen to like my sister, even if it's a little bit."