"Where did you think you were going with these handcuffs?" I gave her a look. "Well... what's left of it that is"

She giggled then quickly disappeared behind one of the walk-in closets in the room. When she came back, she had a piece of metal between her fingers.

I stucked out my wrists to her, and she placed the metal in between the lock and the teeth of the handcuffs, and in a swift motion, the cuff came off my left wrist. She repeated her steps on the other side, and soon enough I was able to feel my wrists again.

"How did you learn that?" Were the first words that came out of my mouth. Not even a Thank You. How rude of me.

Thankfully, she smiled. "I learned it in one of the classes here. You'll learn mad skills like this soon enough. Don't worry." She winked at my direction.

While roaming the halls Normani and I would stop every few minutes for her to explain the different rooms that we would stumble upon on our way to the cafeteria.

So far we have seen a Gym, consisting of various strength machines and rubber mats, which Normani explained is where the "Strength and Conditioning" class was held, taught by a Polish personal Trainer whose last name was so complex they just called him "Trainer Gregg".

A Pool the size of those used in the Olympic Games;

 a "self defense" area which was a huge room full of mats, where they practiced various grappling arts such as Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, and also Boxing, MMA, and others; and a few more hallways leading to either more classrooms, or mo...

a "self defense" area which was a huge room full of mats, where they practiced various grappling arts such as Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, and also Boxing, MMA, and others; and a few more hallways leading to either more classrooms, or more dorms.