Chapter 27 ~ Hey There, Delia!

Serena was the first to wake up, her eyes groggily opened, as she found herself in an unfamiliar room.

Her eyes widened in realization, she immediately yanked the covers off.

"Phew. Clothes- still on." she mutters.
She looks down at her waist. Two, tight, muscular arms wrapped around it.

She looks at the raven-haired boy. His eyes still shut, his soft snores, his messier-than-usual hair.

She smiles, taking her phone out from her pocket- two messages from her mom, "MommyYvonne"

---

MommyYvonne: Good morning, Sweetie! Did you sleep well with Ash?

MommyYvonne: Oh! Be home im an hour! Love you lots! xxx

---

Serena smiles, and began texting her mother back.

---

SerenaYvonne: okay mom, ily2! xx <33

---

Serena places her phone back in her pocket, as she decided to take a shower. She slowly yet gently, releases herself
from Ash's grip.

"Where are you going, Serena?" Ash mumbles, his grip around her waist tightening.

"Ash, I need to take a shower." Serena calmly says.

Ash shakes his head, his eyes halfway open. "Can't you stay? Five minutes only." he groggily answers.

"Fine. Just five." She groans, letting him pull her back in bed.

"Good morning, sensei." he whispers.

"Good morning to you too, Ketchum."

Merely ten minutes have passed, and Ash hasn't let go just yet.

Serena frustratingly shook him awake. "Ash! You said five!"

Ash smirks, now fully awake. "Did I say five? Oh, I meant fifteen."

"But you said five."

"I don't recall saying five, I said fifteen."

"Ash, don't play with me, you did NOT say fifteen."

"Oh, then I must've said fifty."

Serena moans, trying to release herself from Ash's grip. "Assssssh!" she whines.

"No. Stay." he commands.

"But, I'm stinky! I need to shower!" she complains.

"I don't care, now stay."

Serena figured that he won't let her go, so she had no other choice but to give in.

He flipped her around, so that they'd face each other, his arms still wrapped around her waist.

"Serena." Ash says.

"Ash."

"Serena."

"Ash."

"Serena."

"Ash."

"Serena."

"Ash."

"Serena."

"Ash."

"Serena."

"Ash."

"Oh, just someone start the conversation!" a voice chirps.

"M-mom?!" Ash exclaims, finally unwrapping his arms around Serena.

Serena giggles, jumping out of the bed, lending her hand out to Ash's mom. "Hello! I'm Serena!" she greets.

Ash's mom leans against Ash's door, happily shaking Serena's hand. "Hello to you too dear! I'm Ash's mom, but I'm assuming you're his girlfriend, so you can call me Delia!"

Serena blushes furiously, as Ash lets out a chuckle.

"You've made a mistake, Delia...I-I'm not his girlfriend!" she protests.

Ash comes from behind, placing a quick peck on her cheek. "Not yet you are." He seductively whispers, obviously not aware that his mom still stood there.

Delia rolls her head, smacking his head.

"Ow!" Ash whines, crossing his arm over the other.

Delia giggles, "Would you like to stay for breakfast, Serena? I'm making bacon!"

Serena sighs, "I'd love to Delia, but..my mom said that I have to be home in an hour, and I may miss the train to Vaniville..."

Ash pouts, wrapping his arms around Serena again. "Why do you have to leave so soon?"

Serena groans, "Ash! I stayed here for the whole night!"

Delia smiles, "Please come again soon!"

Serena nods, "Of course, I mean...if Ash would let me..."

Ash laughs, "You kidding me, Sere? You're welcome anytime!"

Delia sighs, "Well, it's settled then."

Serena nods once again, pressing her hands against Ash's oversized shirt.

She gasps, and spun around to face Ash. "You probably need this back.." she mutters, making her way to the bathroom.

Ash stops her, grabbing her hand. "Nah, it's okay, sensei. Keep it!" he exclaims, rubbing the bottom of his nose.

Serena playfully punches Ash's arm, making him groan slightly. She picks up her daily attire that sat near Ash's bed.

Serena began to walk out Ash's home, still wearing the oversized tee. "Bye Ash, bye Delia!"

Delia and Ash wave back, huge grins plastered to their faces.

"Y'know honey, I love Serena." Delia says, wrapping her arm around the raven-haired boy."

Ash smiles, crossing his arm over the other.

"Yeah. I love her too."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I haaaattteeee schoooool >.< It prevents me from updating this book. :P
~Lia