Chapter 10 ~ A Rushed Morning

Serena woke up to a gracious, yet peaceful sound. The birds tweeting. "

"Ah, might I say, wonderful music to my ears." Serena sarcastically says.

She gets up, and opens her window, "SHUT UP, BIRDS! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!?" she exclaims.

"AND can't YOU see that I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!?" her neighbor, Mrs. Owen, shouts.

Serena places her hands over her mouth, making her way down the stairs.

"Sorry, Mrs. Owen!" she whispered.

Serena sat in her sofa, staring at the television in boredom. She stared at her phone, "6:56 a.m."

Until, she gets a message. And that message, was of course, from the one and only, "Ass Ketchup."

-----

1andonlyAssKetchup: get ready rn

Serena sighs, running her fingers through her short hair.

TheGirlWithTheStrawHat: why, it's a Saturday, aka, my lazy day :(

1andonlyAssKetchup: you'll see. look out your window.

-----

Serena places her phone down, and looked out the front window.

Then came a doorbell.

Serena hesitated, she didn't know who it was. "It might be Gary pulling a prank on me, oh, when I get my hands on him.."

Serena furiously opens the door, only to find that it was not Gary. It was Ash.

Ash smirks, letting himself in, "Serena! I told you to get ready!" he pouts.

Serena lightly gasps, crossing her arm over the other, "Ash! What're you doing here? Where're we going?"

Ash sighs, placing a hand on his forehead, "Oh Serena, you ask too many questions. We're going on our date!"

Serena groans, "Ash! You should've let me know, like a couple days before!" she exclaims, flailing her arms in the air.

Ash carelessly shrugs, "Oops, my bad."

Serena groans in annoyance, "Ash! I look like crap right now, plus, it's snowing!"

Ash smirks, "You look fine! And, snow makes everything more romantic!"

Serena sighs in defeat, taking her jacket and beanie off the coat rack, "Fine. Let's go."

"Serena, dear, where're you going?" Grace calls from behind.

"Oh, hey Grace!" Ash exclaims. "I'm taking her on a date."

Grace gasps, wiping away her tears of joy, "Oh my, my baby's growing up so fast!"

Serena blushes, covering her face with her hands, "Mother!" she complains.

Grace giggles, "Alright, you two have fun!"

Ash chuckles, grabbing Serena's hand, "Oh, we will, Grace! Goodbye!"

Serena groans, following Ash. "I won't." she mutters, closing the door behind her.

"So, where are we going?" Serena curiously asks.

Ash smiles, "Coumarine City!" he exclaims, pumping a fist in the air.

Serena's eyes, and smile widens, "Oh, Ash! I've never been there before!"

Ash smirks, "Well, I haven't either. So this will be an experience for both of us."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

    So short, I'm sorry x3
Longer chapters staring tomorrow :)
~Lia