Chapter 14 ~ Unwanted Feelings?

*"GaryOak" has added "AshKetchum", "SerenaYvonne", and "DawnDiamond" to the group chat"

GaryOak: THE UPDATE CHANGED OUR NAMES :(

AshKetchum: well at least we can still change the group name:)

*"GaryOak" has changed the group name to "Gary is Lord"*

SerenaYvonne: Garry you're such a cocky guy

DawnDiamond: but he's MY cocky guy

GaryOak: AWEEEE <<<3333

AshKetchum: Gary being gooey? What's going on???

SerenaYvonne: ARE YALL DATING

DawnDiamond: uhhh maybe?

GaryOak: YES WE ARE

AshKetchum: SINCE WHEN? I'm happy but, I'm just surprised.."

DawnDiamond: THE DAY YALL WENT ON YOUR DATE

SerenaYvonne: Saturday!?

DawnDiamond: YEAH YOU DIDNT TELL US HOW IT WENT!

GaryOak: I KNOW! YOU ALL COME TO MY HOUSE IN 30 MIN, SO WE CAN ALL CATCH UP

AshKetchum: sounds good to me..girls?

DawnDiamond: I'm innnnnn!

GaryOak: OKAY SERENA?

SerenaYvonne: ok, why not

DawnDiamond: yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

AshKetchum: see you guys later ;)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

At Gary's house....

"Wow!" Dawn breathes out. "I always forget how big your house is..."

Gary nods, "Yeah, I guess it's pretty big. But not as big as Ash's house."

Dawn snickers, nudging Serena. "Serena would know."

Serena blushes, scratching the back of her neck. "Actually, I've never been to Ash's house before."

Ash chuckles, "Well, I've been to her house."

Dawn gasps, as Gary does the same.

"B-but, in order to be in a perfect relationship, ya'll have go to each other's house at least once!" Dawn exclaims.

Serena sighs, "Oh Dawn, one, we aren't dating, and two, that did not make sense whatsoever!"

Ash places a hand over his heart. "Not in a relationship? Ouch." he pouts.

Serena playfully rolls her eyes, lightly slapping Ash. "Oh, shut it, Ketchum."

Dawn smiles widely, then nudged Gary. "Serena! Let's talk!" she exclaims, hooking her arm into Serena's.

As the two walk off to the kitchen, Gary places a hand on Ash's back. "C'mon buddy, we need to talk as well."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Dawn!" Serena complains. "Why'd you do that?"

Dawn rolls her eyes, "We need to talk about your crush, obviously."

Serena looks away, avoiding eye-contact. "I don't like anyone." she mutters.

Dawn smirks, "You're right! You LOVE HIM!"

Serena blushes, flailing her hands around "U-uh A-Ash? N-n-no! Nev-Never!" she stutters.

Dawn raises her brow, placing a finger on her chin. "Hm, severe blushing, stuttering, and avoiding eye-contact..."

Serena blinks a couple times, "W-what're saying, Dawn? Am I sick?!"

Dawn chuckles, placing her hand on Serena's trembling shoulder. "Yes. Yes you are. You know who caused it?"

Serena knew what she was saying. "A-ash?" she whispers. "Do I like Ash?"

Dawn giggles, "What does your heart say?"

Serena's lips parted, "I-I like Ash. I like Ash Ketchum."

Serena shakes her head, "No! No I don't."

Dawn rolls her eyes, "Stop denying it, Serena! You like him. And that's that!"

Serena looks away, "I don't want to get hurt. What if he doesn't like me back?"

Dawn rests a reassuring hand on her hand, "Serena. I get it. And I highly doubt it. I bet Ash likes you too."

Serena nods, and grins widely.

Dawn squeals, "So! When are you telling A-"

Serena covers Dawn's mouth, "Shhh! Quiet will you? I'll tell him how I feel. Just, not now."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Gary seats Ash, and himself on the couch.

"What're they talking about?" Ash says, looking at his other friends.

Gary blocks his view, waving his hands in the air, "Nothing! So, let's talk."

Ash takes his cap off, running his hand through his raven hair. "About what?" he asks.

Gary sighs in frustration, "About, you know who!" he whispers, pointing at Serena.

Ash, being the dense self he is, raises a brow in confusion.

Gary facepalms, "Serena!"

Ash nods, "Ohh! Yeah! What about her?"

Gary raises his brow, "Boy, I know you like her!"

Ash looks away. "Nahh. I mean, sure she's unique, talented, pretty, and- anyways! She's not my type."

Gary rolls his eyes. "That's your excuse? Ash, stop denying the truth! I see the way you look at her, and how act towards her. It's pretty obvious. You like her!"

Ash sighs in defeat. "Okay fine. Maybe a little."

Gary grins, as he takes his fingers, and forms them into quotation marks, "Yeah, a LITTLE."

Ash facepalms. "Okay! I like her. Happy?"

Gary nods, "Very much!"

Ash chuckles, putting his cap back on, "I'm gonna see if the girls are done doing...whatever they're doing."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Do you guys like the idea of Gary and Dawn together?
I do!
I think they're kawaii ^-^
~Lia